FK Jablonec v Celtic

shull

If we had a top league with at least 16 teams in it, then the League Cup Winners ( St Mirren Football Club ) would be eligible to compete in the Europa tournament.

Unfortunately, all in this Country was geared towards The Green Vermin, The Blue Vermin ( deceased ha ha ) and now The Newcunto F.C. and their need for TV money.

Edited by shull

We should have been in it for winning the LC - Swansea are. Should have been us instead of St Johnstone and should have been St Johnstone instead of Hibs.

Losing in a cup final shouldn't get you into Europe. The places should be:

UCL - Champions

Europa League - Second Place

Europa League - Scottish Cup Winners ( If Cup Winners finish 1st or 2nd then place goes to 3rd - not cup runners up )

Europa League - Scottish League Cup Winners ( If Cup Winners finish 1st or 2nd then place goes to 3rd or 4th - not cup runners up )

As for Hibs, every bit as hopeless as I thought they'd be. Cup runners up should not be allowed into Europe unless they can earn it. In my opinion they should have to play off against either the League Cup winner (us) or the next best placed team in the league.

You don't have it in you to congratulate them or stop hoping they get pumped out do you?

You need a wee holiday, 6 months in Alaska is a good deal just now?

Sounds good, i'm f*cking melting here.

Sellic will play our old friends Elfsborg in the next round......assuming they both get through.I would like to think we'd offer the Swedes training facilities.

In the highly unlikely case of Hibs getting through they'd play Swansea.

The fakes will play Valleta or Minsk.....or nobody if they get beat in their 2nd leg.

Motherwell play some Russian mob called Kuban.

I might go to the match.

I'm sure i've still got the Elfsborg scarf that my Dad acquired in Sweden when he was there witnessing our historic 2-1 victory.

Edited by shull

I might go to the match.

I'm sure i've still got the Elfsborg scarf that my Dad acquired in Sweden when he was there witnessing our historic 2-1 victory.

I'll lend you mine.

Why were you not there?

Wur ye askin fur too much for the journey Shull?

I only asked for fare and a half.

In reality, my Dad and a good few other Fans managed to get on the chartered Team plane.

Dunno if it cost a lot or cost anything at all.

I'm sure my Dad would've acquired a good deal. thumbup2.giflol.gif