FK Jablonec v Celtic

shull

Fantastic result!.......Rosenburg have a player budget of £18M....St Johnstone £1M.......Best result in Europe since the big Saints beat Elfsborg.

Aye, and now the fakes will have earned a wedge that I bet sees them outbid us for a signing target somewhere down the road. Still, fair play to them for assembling a squad capable of finishing in a European spot, with associated higher league place money, European money, and now further European money. This allows them to build and be stronger this season, and next.

Fcukers have never won a trophy in their puff though. I genuinely feel we could do what they, and Motherwell have done in the league - but we don't look like achieving it.

Aye, and now the fakes will have earned a wedge that I bet sees them outbid us for a signing target somewhere down the road. Still, fair play to them for assembling a squad capable of finishing in a European spot, with associated higher league place money, European money, and now further European money. This allows them to build and be stronger this season, and next.

Fcukers have never won a trophy in their puff though. I genuinely feel we could do what they, and Motherwell have done in the league - but we don't look like achieving it.

Yep....I hear yea Buddy...........They have just shelled out £160,000 to make sure they can complete their next tie due to visas flights accommodation etc. ....They will not make any money until the group stages If they get there. It's all about the Scottish League for me and the anti Armageddon brigade...Rejoice !

Yep....I hear yea Buddy...........They have just shelled out £160,000 to make sure they can complete their next tie due to visas flights accommodation etc. ....They will not make any money until the group stages If they get there. It's all about the Scottish League for me and the anti Armageddon brigade...Rejoice !

Don't get me wrong, I want all non OF Scottish teams to win in Europe. I do fear though that when a club similar in size to ours advances, it makes our job harder to stay with them. When the likes of Celtic or Hearts did well in Europe, their budgets were already bigger than us anyway.

Well done the fakes though.

Don't get me wrong, I want all non OF Scottish teams to win in Europe. I do fear though that when a club similar in size to ours advances, it makes our job harder to stay with them. When the likes of Celtic or Hearts did well in Europe, their budgets were already bigger than us anyway.

Well done the fakes though.

Understand......But the reality is they lose money on the way......There will be no financial advantage gained by St Johnstone on this result..... I'm not trying to make an argument for or against.....It's just the way it is...If St Johnstone fail in the next round It will cost them money. You will note there is no TV deals which they could get in the group stages

The BBC were happy to give Celtic TV money for their Cliftonville non event, but not To St Johnstone or Hibs for tonights matches.

The Celtic game involved the champions in Europe's premier competition, away from home. Hibs shouldn't even have been in Europe, much less be televised taking 7 more Malmo boabies' up their useless jacksies.... and I say this as no lover of the 'Old Firm'. The fakes are probably glad that live TV didn't impact on what was apparently a big home gate.

Edited by pozbaird

As much as it hurts me to say so...................well done St Johnstone.

Hibs are an absolute disgrace to Scottish football

Its not Hibs that are the disgrace to Scottish football Its Scottish football that are the disgrace to Hibs as letting a cup runners up team into Europe can only have one outcome. As for all you people with your comments about it being us that should be playing in Europe. STOP TALKING SHITE. We are constantly fighting relegation in the Scottish premier so how could we possibly hope to compete in Europe.