FK Jablonec v Celtic

shull

Green Vermin F.C. have drawn a Team so so faraway that i dinnae know how to spell their name.

Can't believe their playing a friendly today and postponing an actual league fixture V us. Given how we've start its probably a blessing though.

Liverpool V Celtic in Dublin, now if ever there was a prime location for a Spud-U-Like its right there.

Can't believe their playing a friendly today and postponing an actual league fixture V us. Given how we've start its probably a blessing though.

Liverpool V Celtic in Dublin, now if ever there was a prime location for a Spud-U-Like its right there.

Aye it's a blessing.

Gives us plenty of time to get a few signings in before our next gamewhistling.gif

• 3 weeks later...

All Scottish teams are oot.

Would I therefore be wrong in assuming that C*lt*c's 3-2 aggregate victory should get them through to the Champions League group stages?

I hate both of the OF equally, but have to say I like to see them doing well in Europe where they (currently) represent Scotland. I thought tonight's result for C*lt*c was fantastic and they showed the kind of fight that we will need in bucket-loads on Saturday.

Would I therefore be wrong in assuming that C*lt*c's 3-2 aggregate victory should get them through to the Champions League group stages?

I hate both of the OF equally, but have to say I like to see them doing well in Europe where they (currently) represent Scotland. I thought tonight's result for C*lt*c was fantastic and they showed the kind of fight that we will need in bucket-loads on Saturday.

You are right , they did play well , even if I don't like saying so . .

I think Shull means that smeltic are not a Scottish club because they are an Irish club , something like that. .

Does it not also get us a few bucks?

Edited by stlucifer

Does it not also get us a few bucks?

Aye, but not from the Green Vermin. They wont be sharing out any money from the many millions they will earn.

Also, they and the Blue Puke ( deceased ) were quick to condemn the rest of Scottish Football because of their own failings in Europe previously, i've yet to hear Nedbhoy Neil thank us all for giving his team the perfect competition so that they succeed in Europe now.

f**kEM !

Edited by shull

Aye, but not from the Green Vermin. They wont be sharing out any money from the many millions they will earn.

Also, they and the Blue Puke ( deceased ) were quick to condemn the rest of Scottish Football because of their own failings in Europe previously, i've yet to hear Nedbhoy Neil thank us all for giving his team the perfect competition so that they succeed in Europe now.

f**kEM !

Shull. I've no loveloss for either half of the dirty duo, dead or alive, but Celtic DID, albeit inadvertently, give us cash inasmuch as we wouldn't get the money if they didn't get the qualification.

Edited to add.

MON THE 'TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stlucifer

f**king Yipee !

Many ' thanks ' to the Green Vermin.

Scotland's 40 football clubs plus The Newcunto F.C. have received £100,000 from UEFA to share among themselves.

STICK IT UP THEIR ARSES !

100k - 2 weeks wages for Larsson when he was their King.

We want to play in the Champions League, not have Sectarian f**kwit Clubs have a monopoly on the places forever.

f**kEM !