Derek Riordan

SuperSaints 12

Deary me.

The usual suspects talking up a defeat by Morton.

You have got wonder what there agenda really is.

One of them doesn't even bother going to support the team!

They appear to get more pleasure out of abusing fellow buds than they do from supporting the team...

Hellooooo.

(2nd) Worst troll on the forum. 1eye.gif

No credibility, said he didn't support St Mirren anymore then still trolls the forum.

Run along, your day is long gone. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

I am looking at taking st mirren for a top 6 finish at 5 to 1 (was 6 to 1 a week ago). Does anyone including lovestreet have any genuine info on what is going on in the background If so please pm me. If not then will stick my money on big brother. Agree striker,LB and CH required to be contenders.

If that's honestly what you're being offered it's a shite price. I'd want at least 10/1 on that, and to be honest I probably still wouldn't be tempted.

I see from your post that you quoted Faraway Saint's original post to you.

I love the fact he/she/it referred to you has being the "(2nd) Worst troll on the forum". Of course, it's hard for anyone to become the number one Troll while he/she/it is a member of this forum. He/she/it should also have said "Second worst troll on the forum". All of this "2nd" text style speak is for teenagers or "tweenagers" as I now believe they like to call themselves.

You're number one. thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

Was out of the country with no interwebby thing when Sid disappeared. What happened????

Could not keep his mouth shutshutup.gif . Div warned him then went on a killing spree. rifle.gif death.gif

ETA One good thing to come out of it was Div killed Perthshire and his many children toothumbup2.gif

Edited by insaintee