Craig Beattie

GMBB

Kris Boyd spl record goal scorer and people on here don't want him? Are you guys for real? Bet your happy with what we have at the min a team that gets utterly pummelled against Morton and has one striker ? Time to wake up folks the clock is ticking and we are miles behind in squad size

If you think you are having a nappyful, how do you think Blackpool fans feel?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23405038

If he can have the same impact he had at Hearts 2 seasons ago then, yes please. If he's just after a wage, no thanks. Not sure how you judge that right enough.

He'd be more likely to have the same impact he had at St. Johnstone last season.

If you think you are having a nappyful, how do you think Blackpool fans feel?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23405038

Blackpool manager Paul Ince wants a Football League-imposed deadline for players to agree new contracts.

So small is Ince's current squad that he recently fielded a pre-season team made up entirely of trialists.

"Players have forever to decide whilst trying to get the best possible deal," he told BBC Radio Lancashire.

To me this is the situation a lot of clubs are in, but it's getting to the time when we're gonna have to make some decisions, give deadlines and if necessary offer a bit more for those we want. Like I've said elsewhere I'm happier than during the Summer of Beath when we had signed a number of players who were unlikely to be able to make the step up and compete at SPL level.

On the subject of Beattie - no!