Mclean Injured (6 Weeks)

And how exactly do you work that out? Because I expect a victory today?

And do me a favour. Don't be so condescending. It's really not awfully clever.

Ok, here's a thought, you stop pishing yer knickers, saying pretty much the same thing all over the forum, and I'll stop pointing out the bleedin obvious, sakes.

To explain the pishing yer knickers term, it's a statement to describe over reaction to a situation that might or might not happen.

Cheers.

Edited by faraway saint

Ok, here's a thought, you stop pishing yer knickers, saying pretty much the same thing all over the forum, and I'll stop pointing out the bleedin obvious, sakes.

To explain the pishing yer knickers term, it's a statement to describe over reaction to a situation that might or might not happen.

Cheers.

Yeah, I get that, you cheeky bastard. My point is that anyone who makes any sort of comment of concern or unhappiness at events at the club is invariably labelled with this term. It's playground bullshit.

Not everyone is content to sit back and take everything that happens, no matter. I want the best for St.Mirren, and at the moment, I believe we can do better with our squad. I'm happy to trust in DL, but things do need to happen pretty quickly now, to allow any potential new players to bed in.

Yeah, I get that, you cheeky bastard. My point is that anyone who makes any sort of comment of concern or unhappiness at events at the club is invariably labelled with this term. It's playground bullshit.

Not everyone is content to sit back and take everything that happens, no matter. I want the best for St.Mirren, and at the moment, I believe we can do better with our squad. I'm happy to trust in DL, but things do need to happen pretty quickly now, to allow any potential new players to bed in.

Aye, you've said, numerous times, ya cheeky cnut.

Thanks for your concern. bye1.gif