You Must Be Very Relieved Hearts Have Been Deducted 15 Points...

....because you are SH1TE!!! :)

That's the worst St Mirren side I've seen in a long time. Past it has beens and young never beens. Was a poor show from the Skunks.

We gifted you two goals by fannying about, but apart from that pleased with the rebuilt Greenock Morton after losing a lot of stars.

I thought Dougie Imrie was really good.

Good luck for this season - you're gonna need it!

:)

That's the worst St Mirren side I've seen in a long time. Past it has beens and young never beens. Was a poor show from the Skunks.

We gifted you two goals by fannying about, but apart from that pleased with the rebuilt Greenock Morton after losing a lot of stars.

15 points???

Was that how many points you chucked away to Airdrie????

Why talk us down rather than talk up your own team?

Your guys deserved the win.

Hope to see you guys season 14/15 and not by us being relegated.

The fact that Hearts have been cheating for years should be a concern for all properly run football clubs.

You won't get any bites with a poor effort like this.

We were very poor, Morton played very well and fully deserved the win. If you expect us to seethe and grind our teeth at your wind-up attempt - massive fail.

Best wishes for the coming season.

....because you are SH1TE!!! :)That's the worst St Mirren side I've seen in a long time. Past it has beens and young never beens. Was a poor show from the Skunks.We gifted you two goals by fannying about, but apart from that pleased with the rebuilt Greenock Morton after losing a lot of stars.I thought Dougie Imrie was really good.Good luck for this season - you're gonna need it!:)

You won a pre season friendly and come on here acting smug ffs, you should be more concerned that your own inept and frankly pish club haven't tasted top flight football in over quarter of a century.

Incidently when did Morton last win a major honour ?

Off you f**k moron.

....because you are SH1TE!!! smile.png

smile.png

7 points went away.... went away to thistle..

Oh look, Dongaton is back and he's mocking us about our upcoming Premier League campaign.

At least we're in a position to be relieved.

Now off you go again, enjoy Imrie. Tearing apart a 19 year old is one thing, he'll never be consistent for you over a season.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Black & White Army mobile app

You won't get any bites with a poor effort like this.

We were very poor, Morton played very well and fully deserved the win. If you expect us to seethe and grind our teeth at your wind-up attempt - massive fail.

Best wishes for the coming season.

You won a pre season friendly and come on here acting smug ffs, you should be more concerned that your own inept and frankly pish club haven't tasted top flight football in over quarter of a century.

Off you f**k moron.

:D

Nothing to say on the game, but that's some beautiful comic timing right there!

Good luck in the coming season. Sign some players though FFS! second bottom of the SPL and your squad has actually got worse.

You better still be in the SPFL when we get there ahead of the Dundee bottlers this season :P

:D

Nothing to say on the game, but that's some beautiful comic timing right there!

Good luck in the coming season. Sign some players though FFS! second bottom of the SPL and your squad has actually got worse.

You better still be in the SPFL when we get there ahead of the Dundee bottlers this season :P

Aye, it's a fair cop! I tried my best!

Grrr... Manky Morton basturts... Etc, etc.

Off you f**k moron.

LOL one bite and I wasn't even looking for one!!!

My sentiment stands. You must be relieved at that buffer cos of Hearts.

No gloating. You WERE pish.

See my detailed thoughts on the match thread. Very experimental and new Morton side and very pleased with the performance against an established SPL side.

See you all later, FTOF

Obviously weren't looking for a bite.

You are right, we were shite. Enjoy your moment of glory. Enjoy Imrie. He has peaked already in his first game.

Why were their so few of your mob at the game? This was the peak of your season.

I do like our, wee, funny pals from the arse if the bank. The more derbies the better. Good luck for this season.

See ye later Pal, see ya!