You Must Be Very Relieved Hearts Have Been Deducted 15 Points...

His mothers f**king his sister with his step dads strap on.

This Manky mob are making my night, giant killing gloating brilliant

You two are definitely more Torville and Dean than Morcambe and Wise.

Gloating? we won a meaningless pre season friendly against a team who have a weaker squad than last year and are behind us on their pre season schedule.

I only came on to see what St Mirren fans were saying about the game because i'd much rather hear about our performance from a non Morton supporter. How was i to know i'd strike comedy gold in yours and buffs patter? This night couldn't get even better now that my sister is sitting on my face.

You two are definitely more Torville and Dean than Morcambe and Wise.

Gloating? we won a meaningless pre season friendly against a team who have a weaker squad than last year and are behind us on their pre season schedule.

I only came on to see what St Mirren fans were saying about the game because i'd much rather hear about our performance from a non Morton supporter. How was i to know i'd strike comedy gold in yours and buffs patter? This night couldn't get even better now that my sister is sitting on my face.

PM'd you wee man

....because you are SH1TE!!! :)

That's the worst St Mirren side I've seen in a long time. Past it has beens and young never beens. Was a poor show from the Skunks.

We gifted you two goals by fannying about, but apart from that pleased with the rebuilt Greenock Morton after losing a lot of stars.

I thought Dougie Imrie was really good.

Good luck for this season - you're gonna need it!

:)

Don't think 15 points is enough Hearts will pass us by no problems.

How sweet that the Morton fans who "didn't care" about the Renny Cup are back here to gloat after 8 years of exile.

Enjoy your win lads and best of luck for the new season.

I still don't care even after we've won. Anyway head honcho, don't think i didn't notice that you were on our forum in the days running upto the match. It said you were typing a post, but it never came because you shat oot it ya baldy bastard.

Grow some balls because yours have less hair on them than yer heed!

I still don't care even after we've won. Anyway head honcho, don't think i didn't notice that you were on our forum in the days running upto the match. It said you were typing a post, but it never came because you shat oot it ya baldy bastard.

Bit below the belt that!

That's usually 'glassing' talk in Paisley, cock breath.

Showing true Greenock colours now you Manky bastard.

Grow a pair yourself and answer my PM

From the guy with 'port' in his name!! Brilliant, love it!

I live in the bright lights of glasgow these days, i can look down on you with glee.

Showing true Greenock colours now you Manky bastard.

Grow a pair yourself and answer my PM

I don't have a PM from you? i figured it was just a typo and you'd actually PMS'd me judging by your knicker wetting.