You Must Be Very Relieved Hearts Have Been Deducted 15 Points...

I live in the bright lights of glasgow these days, i can look down on you with glee.

I don't have a PM from you? i figured it was just a typo and you'd actually PMS'd me judging by your knicker wetting.

Glasgow? It's a f**king shit hole too. All of Scotland is to be honest! And places like Port Glasgow are the shittest of the shit.

Glasgow? It's a f**king shit hole too. All of Scotland is to be honest! And places like Port Glasgow are the shittest of the shit.

Slagging the team i support is never going to offend me, and slagging where i'm from is never going to offend me. You'll need to try much harder than that im afraid!

Re sent

Get your act together and send it properly. This is the worst sequel to ' You've got Mail ' ever.

Slagging the team i support is never going to offend me, and slagging where i'm from is never going to offend me. You'll need to try much harder than that im afraid!

Get your act together and send it properly. This is the worst sequel to ' You've got Mail ' ever.

What's up wee man no got the balls to open my mail?

Re sent

I still don't care even after we've won. Anyway head honcho, don't think i didn't notice that you were on our forum in the days running upto the match. It said you were typing a post, but it never came because you shat oot it ya baldy bastard.

Grow some balls because yours have less hair on them than yer heed!

Pull the plug on "their" site div!!!

I'm not trying to offend you. I'm not that bothered! And if I really wanted to offend you, I'd talk about your webbed feet or sixth finger ;-)

I'm not trying to offend you. I'm not that bothered! And if I really wanted to offend you, I'd talk about your webbed feet or sixth finger ;-)

Just don't mention my sixth foot!

You've entertained us all ya fanny!

Re sent

re sent

The suspense is killing us all. Publish the PMs!!!

published

I believe we will all be in the SPFL seeing as they leagues have merged and that is the new name you f**ktard.

alan-partridge-shrug-o.gif

Where have all the ton fans been for the last 8 years or so ?

Mostly Greenock, Inverclyde, it's surrounding areas with some littered in England and across the world.

Thanks for caring enough to ask. You're a real gentleman.

I still don't care even after we've won. Anyway head honcho, don't think i didn't notice that you were on our forum in the days running upto the match. It said you were typing a post, but it never came because you shat oot it ya baldy bastard.

Grow some balls because yours have less hair on them than yer heed!

Yes I visited your forum to read the build up to the game from your side. All I saw was apathy towards the game, including this post made by you;

I don't even consider them rivals anymore.

I was genuinely happy for them when they won the league cup. 10-15 years ago the thought of them winning a cup would have been gutting, and they'd have lorded it over us for years. Not heard a peep from them, which tells you everything.

So I am a bit surprised to find you here to be honest.