You Must Be Very Relieved Hearts Have Been Deducted 15 Points...

This is not about DL this is about the board reversing their decision to give him cash to play with!

I believe Danny said at the last Q&A that he and the board believed in the youth programme and he would continue to the boys a chance

what we wintnessed on saturday ,as we have seen before ,is the senior players not recognising danger and dealing with it long before it gets to the back four, you could slice through our midfield on saturday, and this happened time and time last year

it never works with goodwin lying deeper than the other 3 in the middle, its lopsided and creates gaps, and what a waste with young McGinn stuck out on the left

it was all to familiar ,poor tatics , poor play from our seasoned players

• 4 months later...

....because you are SH1TE!!! smile.png

That's the worst St Mirren side I've seen in a long time. Past it has beens and young never beens. Was a poor show from the Skunks.

We gifted you two goals by fannying about, but apart from that pleased with the rebuilt Greenock Morton after losing a lot of stars.

I thought Dougie Imrie was really good.

Good luck for this season - you're gonna need it!

smile.png

biggrin.png

Nothing to say on the game, but that's some beautiful comic timing right there!

Good luck in the coming season. Sign some players though FFS! second bottom of the SPL and your squad has actually got worse.

You better still be in the SPFL when we get there ahead of the Dundee bottlers this season tongue.png

LOL one bite and I wasn't even looking for one!!!

My sentiment stands. You must be relieved at that buffer cos of Hearts.

No gloating. You WERE pish.

See my detailed thoughts on the match thread. Very experimental and new Morton side and very pleased with the performance against an established SPL side.

See you all later, FTOF

How's it going for Morton this season?

:lol:

Just seen this, hopefully itll teach the soap dodging wee prick to be a bit more gracious in future! Even if they avoid relegation, id say that the next 2 years will be written off promotion wise, with sevco n hertz in the league!

Morton can win the Renfrewshire cup everytime as far as I care, its a no mark jumped up friendly!

DongaTon, on 20 Jul 2013 - 20:14, said:snapback.png

....because you are SH1TE!!! smile.png

That's the worst St Mirren side I've seen in a long time. Past it has beens and young never beens. Was a poor show from the Skunks.

We gifted you two goals by fannying about, but apart from that pleased with the rebuilt Greenock Morton after losing a lot of stars.

smile.png

port-ton, on 20 Jul 2013 - 20:37, said:snapback.png

biggrin.png

Nothing to say on the game, but that's some beautiful comic timing right there!

Good luck in the coming season. Sign some players though FFS! second bottom of the SPL and your squad has actually got worse.

You better still be in the SPFL when we get there ahead of the Dundee bottlers this season tongue.png

DongaTon, on 20 Jul 2013 - 21:06, said:snapback.png

See my detailed thoughts on the match thread. Very experimental and new Morton side and very pleased with the performance against an established SPL side.

See you all later, FTOF

HO HO HO!!!

Merry Xmas soap dodgers x

• 4 months later...
Guest TPAFKATS

See you all later, FTOF

So how did the season go...whistling.gif

....because you are SH1TE!!! :)

:)

Just TWO out of TEN for this shite.