Left Back

spankin_panda

Im not one for rumours usually, so sorry if this is inaccurate

But

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, however, I have heard from a reliable source that we are looking to get Tesselar back...

I heard it from someone who told me that we would get Harkins and some other accurate calls.

Does anyone else know how true this is? Opinions?

Im not one for rumours usually, so sorry if this is inaccurate

But

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, however, I have heard from a reliable source that we are looking to get Tesselar back...

I heard it from someone who told me that we would get Harkins and some other accurate calls.

Does anyone else know how true this is? Opinions?

I also heard this yesterday, from a very reliable source and I hope it's true. Edited by class of 76-77

Tezzo has spoken to DL for sure I mentioned last week.

An old face

Site tight

ETA

Fat fingers and iPhones don't go

You wrote the same thing regarding the Newcastle players this morning - 'An Old Face' In fact here is the post you made

Incorrect check back on my previous posts I've been saying for weeks 3 coming in and old faces.

lol.gif

I met Tess at a Killie function through work and he said he only left because DL made him promises on his contract and then never delivered. He claimed he is not on much more at Killie but he felt he couldn't trust DL.

The lad seemed genuine enough when he said it................but who knows.

That's a point?? Whatever happened to st.Sid? He posted some shite but overall was a good laugh...

Back on topic, biggest mistake made this pre-season was letting Carey go! That coupled with signing 2 inexperienced keepers.... Should have signed one with a proven keeper.

Also, I would welcome Tess... If anyone heard anything further keep us updated :)

That's a point?? Whatever happened to st.Sid? He posted some shite but overall was a good laugh...

Back on topic, biggest mistake made this pre-season was letting Carey go! That coupled with signing 2 inexperienced keepers.... Should have signed one with a proven keeper.

Also, I would welcome Tess... If anyone heard anything further keep us updated smile.png

Agreed. Letting Carey go was an error of the highest order. Bringing in two inxperienced goalkeepers and no striker or left back was an error of the highest order. Bringing in half the Cowdenbeath team was an error of the highest order. Passing the ball around the back until the opposition get it is an error of the highest order. The person making these errors doesn't seem to be into learning from his mistakes .

Guest somner9

I've been invited down to Ralston tomorrow see what I can find out

It wisnae as much as an 'invite' more of

'dae ye want tae come doon the posh estate and knock sum apples Sid?'