Left Back

spankin_panda

He will probably play tomorrow night so you won't have to wait too long....nobody has mentioned the player yet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Black & White Army mobile app

Let the guessing begin.

I'll go with Danny Grainger.

He will probably play tomorrow night so you won't have to wait too long....nobody has mentioned the player yet.

You are aware love street has things 'bubbling away' ? this will blow his 'sit tight' technique out the window !

See , those who know nothing say things like "sit tight" , "can't reveal my source" etc etc when in real terms we all know there will be 3 signings before window shuts so your little revelation actually looks credible :) but that's only one of the three but nice to hear things have stopped 'bubbling' and started happening :)

You are aware love street has things 'bubbling away' ? this will blow his 'sit tight' technique out the window !

See , those who know nothing say things like "sit tight" , "can't reveal my source" etc etc when in real terms we all know there will be 3 signings before window shuts so your little revelation actually looks credible smile.png but that's only one of the three but nice to hear things have stopped 'bubbling' and started happening smile.png

All i know is the guy trained today "looked decent and might play tomorrow" which is better news than nothing at all.

Fingers crossed it works out.thumbup2.gif

All i know is the guy trained today "looked decent and might play tomorrow" which is better news than nothing at all.

Fingers crossed it works out.thumbup2.gif

unsure.png