Bring Back Carey

Imrie came back to haunt - it was a meaningless pre season fitness exercise. If that's his haunting done I'm delighted.

To be fair his impression of being a ghost, whilst playing for us, was impressive, so he should be great at haunting.

Edited by FTOF

Says it all when Dougie thinks he had the last laugh against us. He never looked that fired up in a Saints jersey, if it takes him that sort of abuse to get motivated he has issues. He had 18 months to prove himself and were lucky if he played half as good as he did last week.

Now he can flounder in the First Division for a while and lose to the likes of Annan, where I see he got booked for diving at the weekend.

Carey has a couple of years on Dougie so hopefully he takes this chance at County and knuckles down. He has the ability.

Says it all when Dougie thinks he had the last laugh against us. He never looked that fired up in a Saints jersey, if it takes him that sort of abuse to get motivated he has issues. He had 18 months to prove himself and were lucky if he played half as good as he did last week.

Now he can flounder in the First Division for a while and lose to the likes of Annan, where I see he got booked for diving at the weekend.

Carey has a couple of years on Dougie so hopefully he takes this chance at County and knuckles down. He has the ability.

No offence to Graham but now that he has signed for a direct rival I hope I have seen the best of him and that he doesnt develope into a player we regret moving on.

Carey will come back to bite us on the arse - of that I have no doubt. Unless there was something seriously wrong behind the scenes he should have been kept at the club. He'll do well at County.

Valid opinion, but I can't see what he did that was so good he should have been kept on, with an increase in wages?

Carey will come back to bite us on the arse - of that I have no doubt. Unless there was something seriously wrong behind the scenes he should have been kept at the club. He'll do well at County.

Did you ever consider that it was him rather than the club the issue was with?

I think County is a good move for him, gets him out of Glasgow and that seems to have turned around a few careers - Lawson, et al.

Who cares what he does elsewhere. He was a fat waster for us. Undoubtebly talented, but a waster.

Maybe a change of scenery will bring the best out of him, but we definitely didn't see it. When it takes a player the first six months of his contract to lose a couple of stones in weight, you have to wonder what the f**k is going on with the player.

We would have missed the Carey we had on loan ages ago. But not the one we just released, he just didn't do enough for us. No harm to the guy, but I really hate seeing talented people wasting their talent, which is what he was doing with us. He had two years to take his pinkie out his anus and look like an integral part of our side and he didn't do it.

He's gone, and I couldn't give a flying f**k what he does up in Dingwall.

When McPherson left we could have went for Adams who was doing a great job with County in the 1st division, but we went for the cheap option and got Lennon, and Adams went to Hibs as assistant manager.

Yeah and that cheap option won us the league cup and took us to the highest league position in decades.

Yeah and that cheap option won us the league cup and took us to the highest league position in decades.

Granted we won the League Cup under his management which was a wonderful achievement, but our performance in the league has been nothing to write home about and we have been very fortunate not to be relegated since he's been manager.

Granted we won the League Cup under his management which was a wonderful achievement, but our performance in the league has been nothing to write home about and we have been very fortunate not to be relegated since he's been manager.

I'd still rather be fortunate to not be relegated than actually be relegated... wouldn't you?

Fortune or not... we have a manager who has kept us in the SPL / SPFL and who is committed to improving us.