Motm Vs Aberdeen In League Cup

Hey folks,

I'm doing a presentation training course in work and I've to make my own 10 minute presentation.

I've decided to do St Mirren's cup run and the only piece of information I am lacking is the man of the match against Aberdeen.

Does anyone know who it was.

Thanks

Hey folks,

I'm doing a presentation training course in work and I've to make my own 10 minute presentation.

I've decided to do St Mirren's cup run and the only piece of information I am lacking is the man of the match against Aberdeen.

Does anyone know who it was.

Thanks

It was santaponsasaint, his bus made it all the way up to aberdeen and back without anybody shitting themselves. clap.gif

Edited by murray street

I've searched for the match report but can only get the BBC one which doesn't have MOTM.

Might just make it up, who in the course will know lol

MOTM will vary with every paper and as the match was at Pittodrie and not live on tv, the 'official' MOTM would have been an Aberdeen player.

I'd just make it up if I were you.

For me the MOTM at that game was Gary Teale. No idea if there was an official award though, or who got it.

Good choice of subject for the presentation though, good luck smile.png

And an absolute belter of an ending. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Edited by shull