New Resteraunt In Paisley?

dave.j

I'm sure I've been told about a new resteraunts that opened near GS station, an American grill type place.

But no idea where it is or what it's called.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yes I think I do my Partick Thistle supporting forum friend. I think I do indeed.

From reading your eloquent post it would appear to me that you have been afforded some information to the effect that a new American grill style eaterie has opened up and is trading near to Gilmour street train station in the town of Paisley.

You also assert that you do "not know where it is or what it is called". I cannot help you in any way with the name of this fabled establishment but from the earlier part of your post I can confirm that the eaterie is likely to be in the vicinity of Gilmour street train station.

If someone could provide the name of the establishment, a more accurate address and perhaps a well written review of the victuals on offer then we, the forum using community would be better informed as to whether we wish to visit this establishment.

I'm sure I've been told about a new resteraunts that opened near GS station, an American grill type place.

according to google it's at 40 High St, says it's a take away restaruant.

Could it be this american grill type restaurant fairly near the station?

Congratulations to Somner9 who is this weeks lucky winner of our can you spell the word restaurant competition.

Edited by WirralSaint

Congratulations to Somner9 who is this weeks lucky winner of our can you spell the word restaurant competition.

Gets me (and iPhone spell check) every time!

Ended up in Jamie's Italian. Great night great food.

Thanks for everyone's assistance, especially your Tom, you are a fantastic part of this forum. I do look forward to your insight and opinion, especially on the Saint Mirren Football Club.

Edited by dave.j

Gets me (and iPhone spell check) every time!

Ended up in Jamie's Italian. Great night great food.

Thanks for everyone's assistance, especially your Tom, you are a fantastic part of this forum. I do look forward to your insight and opinion, especially on the Saint Mirren Football Club.

I only remember because of the Absolutely sketch with Mr Don and Mr George I think.

He said it originated from there being many more choices.

Rest

A Your Aunt .... Restaurant

B Your Uncle .... Restburuncle

C Your Gran etc