Are Oaksoft And E=Mc2 The Same Person ?

linwood buddie

Find that very hard to believe ,that men working in any factory would have an interest in laughing at anyone's grammar ,did you work in a knitting factory ?

Well if the people you worked with couldn't write either I'm not surprised they didn't take the piss out of each others grammar.

Knitting factory? WTF? That actually doesn't even make sense. Why would knitters take the piss out of each others grammar?

see me,ive worked in factories me ,im hard as f**king nails !!! ooh behave

in all seriousness,if you are such a mans man ,and i presume discuss things with your colleagues in a reasonably grown up manner,why do you turn into a pathetic little girl when it comes to asking questions regarding the shambolic pre season we are currently enduring ? Why do you feel the need to defend the indefensible and go on the offensive whenever anyone questions the manager,lack of signings etc ? It does the club no favours , our job as supporters is not only to support,it is to ask the questions that need asking ,thats how i see it anyway but maybe im in a minority

What makes you think I'm a man?

Well if the people you worked with couldn't write either I'm not surprised they didn't take the piss out of each others grammar.

Knitting factory? WTF? That actually doesn't even make sense. Why would knitters take the piss out of each others grammar?

Had my fun with you now toilet seat its got a bit boring , I was going to put you on ignore but you amuse me sometimes .

Maybe they don't like to see poor grammar, especially when the guilty individual had just tried to take the piss out of someone for their alleged poor grammar, but failed miserably by using the word "to" instead of "too".

I applaud them.clap2.gif

I never tried to take the piss out of anyone regarding grammar it was toilet seat (aka oaksoft ) who started rambling on about grammar ,I posted something on a thread and he spewed some sort of shite .

I'm me. Never understood the need for people to adopt multiple aliases on forums, unless it's to keep going with your shite after several aliases were banned from various forums. I have a nagging suspicion that feeling the need for multiple forum aliases masks deep-rooted feelings of rejection somewhere down the line. I reckon American kids who arm themselves with AK47 assault rifles and go back to their old school to carry out mass murder are the kind of people who have multiple forum aliases. Just a hunch.

Right , I know you are you and l also know that I am me, in addition to that , I have also met quite a few of the current posters on BAWA so I can vouch that there are around 30 odd posters on here whom are genuine but I was always under the impression , that, most of the remainder of the posters were aliases. .are you saying that there are actually a lot more posters . .

Oh the irony. The above from someone along with Faraway Saint (who is also Saint_Sad) and SalmonBuddie who all have something in common. All three of you accuse me and others of having "many aliases". Maybe you should take your own advice about doing "a wee check".

I've checked, you have admitted to three identities on here and most of us suspect you of having been several others. Is that wee enough?

ETA - for avoidance of doubt, I've only ever "accused" you, no-one else.

Edited by salmonbuddie

Still "biting" then? Posted Image

Caught Salmon.jpg

Ok, so none of you have actual evidence then?

In another thread you said I had "many aliases".  I told you about Jakub Friedrichsen and Inter City Saint and how I was them and I would still be using the Jakub Friedrichsen alias had certain circumstances not happened and people similar to yourself hadn't acted all "billy big baws".  I also asked you if you consider the figure three to be "many" - it's interesting that you avoided that particular question and didn't reply.

It seems to me that if you, Oaksoft or Faraway Saint say to people "I only have one alias" you expect everyone to believe you but if anyone else says that you three, in particular, feel this right to question them and suggest they have "many aliases".

Either most of you who suspect me to have been several other aliases prove this once and for all or may I suggest you all stop your boring trolling and spoiling every thread that gets started on here.  Yes, I must admit, I am a likeable person and a lot of people find me interesting to be around but attempting to turn nearly every thread in here all about me is just madness at its most extreme.

I do like to catch some fresh salmon at this time of year mind you for a nice meal at night.

No, but looks like you are.....damn, still no rofl smilies on this phone!

Posted Image

Also, I'm not missing someone who I have "on ignore".  His alias is also "on ignore".  I do find it weird however that he stops posting for a bit and then you start trolling me all around this forum! Posted Image

I am faraway!

Or maybe Spartacus, I'm easily confused these days........