England Scotland At Wembley 14/8/13

davidg

If you genuinely think the way the TA acted in Trafalgar Square was ok, I'm amazed.

It was vandalism, nothing more. Just because they're all pished and friendly, it doesn't make it acceptable.

Would anyone want to see their own town centre treated like that?

I'd be delighted if St Mirren Park was awarded the CL Final.One set of fans could have Dunn Sq and Gilmour St,the other could have the Fountain Gardens.They could leave as many empties as they wanted and turn the River Cart green and blue if they wanted.Paisley,as a Town,would welcome the "vandalism" and the money that comes with it.

Yes, I'd also like to know about that. I saw none. And from reports today about the efficient clean-up operation, there has been none mentioned.

Misinformed trolling.

I appreciate that the state of Trafalgar Square could have been less.

when I walked through Trafalgar Square 4-5pm, there was plenty rubbish strewn all over the place but who is daft enough not to think that that wasn't going to happen.

Westminster Council knew the Tartan Army was coming down the road and I expect that they will have suspected their "no alcohol" policy was not going to be enforced. With that, litter was going to be produced.

Fairy Liquid & bathing in the fountains, come back 17th March when the Irish {& fake irish & hangers on} take the place over.

what else went on, I did see 1 fella get a head injury when he fell at the foot of Nelsons Column, there was claret everywhere where he gashed his head on the stone. The police were attending to him {I assume an ambulance was called}

Other than that, I seen the police engage with punters, in the Trafalgar Square, down the Strand & in the streets between StMitF & Covent Garden, all laughs, smiles and friendly banter.

Got the Metropolitan line up to Wembley, both sets of fans travelling happily together, which led to 3 nine year olds noising me up by singing GSTQ, which promted singing between both sets of fans in what was more like a sing off between them. Cracking stuff.

I was in the England end, leapt out of my seat when Scotland scored the first, arsenal fan behind, throttled me {jokingly} when I sat down again.

When we scored the second, when I sat down, the guy behind's hand appeared in front of me, holding a hip flask...would be rude not to accept.

After the match, we jumped into Macdonalds beside Wembley Park Tube and waiting for the crowd to go, both sets of fans, mingling contentedly as it was on the way up & down Wembley Way.

I never seen any vandalism & am wondering whether Leicester was at the same match?

It's not only the TA that has descended upon Trafalgar Square for a day & left rubbish behind, last Christmas, Santathon seen something 3000 Santa's in the Square, they left rubbish behind {not on the magnitude of the TA but the same issue}

tartan army...a fecking joke....arseholes all jumping around in kilts and stupid hats acting like fannies thinking 'everybody loves me, im Scottish'....bunch of nomads.....

Would you rather they went about knocking the f'ck out of everyone they met?

If you genuinely think the way the TA acted in Trafalgar Square was ok, I'm amazed.

It was vandalism, nothing more. Just because they're all pished and friendly, it doesn't make it acceptable.

Some areas of Barrhead could do with a right dose of fairy liquidising from the Tartan Army.

Start with Rumours Bar and the Fereneze Bar.

Some members of the Tartan Army brought bin bags with them and were tidying up in and around their area of Trafalgar Square.

The boys and girls of the T.A. are just having fun and have no intention of abusing or offending anyone.

They are just like fans of a Scottish provincial Club but only on a much more massive scale.

They are in love with the beautiful game.

We all know which sets of fans urnae.

Edited by shull

I'd like to apologise to Leicester Saint.Look at the mess those rampaging animals have left behind.You have to wonder if London will ever recover from this.

https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/561890_552191194847307_1079364499_n.jpg

Much, much worse than what the Luftwaffe achieved.

No wonder England wants independence. :o

Not long back from what was a fantastic couple of days cool.png

Some thoughts (in no particular order)

• All the Londoners we met were friendly and helpful
  • The Met could teach a few forces around the country on how to police events properly
  • We have got a fantastic support
  • Trafalgar Square has never looked so good
  • The vast majority of England fans are top notch
  • The transportation links down there are second to none
  • Wembley never fails to impress
  • Brent is a bit of a dump
  • Joe Hart is pish
  • Kyle Walker is a thug
  • James Morrison is going to be a big star
  • We're better going forward than back
  • Strachan has rejuvenated the team
  • England rely too much on pace
  • Kenny Miller looks like my mate Derek
  • Leicester Saint doesn't get invited to parties

smile.png

I'd be delighted if St Mirren Park was awarded the CL Final.One set of fans could have Dunn Sq and Gilmour St,the other could have the Fountain Gardens.They could leave as many empties as they wanted and turn the River Cart green and blue if they wanted.Paisley,as a Town,would welcome the "vandalism" and the money that comes with it.

That's bollocks John, and you know it.

The whole 'fairy liquid' thing was a disgrace, not funny, and frankly quite embarrassing.

And, it IS vandalism.

Not long back from what was a fantastic couple of days Posted Image

Some thoughts (in no particular order)

• All the Londoners we met were friendly and helpful
  • The Met could teach a few forces around the country on how to police events properly
  • We have got a fantastic support
  • Trafalgar Square has never looked so good
  • The vast majority of England fans are top notch
  • The transportation links down there are second to none
  • Wembley never fails to impress
  • Brent is a bit of a dump
  • Joe Hart is pish
  • Kyle Walker is a thug
  • James Morrison is going to be a big star
  • We're better going forward than back
  • Strachan has rejuvenated the team
  • England rely too much on pace
  • Kenny Miller looks like my mate Derek
  • Leicester Saint doesn't get invited to parties

Posted Image

Leicester Saint is sunning himself in the Canaries, and couldn't give a f**k about 'parties' if they involve Scotland, rather than St.Mirren.

Incidentally, as I heard the roar of goals go in, the biggest decision I had to make was whether or not to have chilli oil on my pizza.

Did they? Really????? Acts of vandalism in Trafalgar Square??

Yeah, I'm so very proud.

what vandalism did they do?

That's bollocks John, and you know it.

The whole 'fairy liquid' thing was a disgrace, not funny, and frankly quite embarrassing.

And, it IS vandalism.

is that all you have?

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

since the fella who "vandalised" the fountain with fairy liquid had to climb to the top to add it, I'm sure one of the Met officers in the square will have arrested him for such a wanton act.

you sir are a poo poo..compared to some of the things i v seen and heard of on the news in your beloved london bubbles is a welcome distraction..get a grip man..

Scotland fans are fannies...any saints fan who supports a team with strachan as manager and brown as a player are also fannies

Wow!! A Stadium full of Fannies! Never seen that before.... I suppose that means you'll be the only Knob there?

For anybuddie that was there this is brilliant, amazing quality 360 degree picture.

Zoom right in and tag yourself (if you want).

http://fanpic.huggity.com/182-2013-fa_england_scotland/mobile/main.php?x=69279.44341575439&y=21322.180939964834&id=732831414#&ui-state=dialog

Too fuzzy to make out faces..... Or even bald heids up where we were...

Not that I would have been so egotistical as to bother looking.

Too fuzzy to make out faces..... Or even bald heids up where we were...

Not that I would have been so egotistical as to bother looking.

Can make mine out no problem, think it depends where you were sat and when your photo was taken.

Images through the rain are difficult to make out.