The Football Gambling Thread 13/14

Tam M

Happy days for us all. I went with -1 and -2. Also stuck a wee fiver free bet on them at half time to win 4-0. (Cheers Gav) Balance sheet showing about £170 profit this weekend. Fancy a wee flutter on the Canadian Open... Kuchar 9/2 or Dustin Johnson 9/1... what do you think guys?

Triple Bogey from Dustin on the 17th I think it was screwed me. Balance at the end of the weekend however is £150 profit. Not bad for the first weekend.

Newcastle odds do look very generous, but very wary of friendly games. I recall a match against Middlesbrough at Love St (testimonial I think) where we held them to a 1-1 draw I think it was? Worth a flutter but wouldn't go crazy on it!

Triple Bogey from Dustin on the 17th I think it was screwed me. Balance at the end of the weekend however is £150 profit. Not bad for the first weekend.

Newcastle odds do look very generous, but very wary of friendly games. I recall a match against Middlesbrough at Love St (testimonial I think) where we held them to a 1-1 draw I think it was? Worth a flutter but wouldn't go crazy on it!

Genuinely delighted fur ye Tam. f**k THE BOOKIES.

I'm on ht Newcastle ft Newcastle 6/4

Very good price.

I'm considering Newcastle at 3/5 on SkyBet, but it just doesn't seem right to bet against St.Mirren so I haven't touched anything yet!!

Looking forward to Saturday much more. Pretty much a full card and loads of gambling opportunities.

Although, first few games of the season are always tricky for winning anything. No form to go on.

Aberdeen at EVENS at home to Killie on Saturday looks a decent shout. As does St Johnstone (11/10 I think) at home to Hearts. Don't think I'll be backing too much first game of the season.

Not sure on the odds for Friday night DU game, I fancy a draw, but also reckon there will be quite a few goals in it. (over 2.5 goals might be a good shout)