Evangelos Ikonomou

gstretchuk

With the budget we have I doubt we'd sign him too, but I would love us to have two left backs fighting for the position as I'm sick of every year we ALWAYS are looking for a left back. We need to tie one down to a 20year contract.

I would also like us to ship David Barron out. I think VZ needs decent competition for the right back spot too.

As much as we, in my eyes, have quality in the centre back position, I feel we have enough cover there with what we have and with the youth too. It's the full backs we don't have many for and feel we need competition to get the likes of VZ to up his game.

I would like a decent partner for Thommo or someone decent who can lead the line on their own too.

Not asking for much am I?!

I feel jason naismith looks very comfortable on that side of defence. Fron what was a poor game v morton, naismith wss one of very few who stood out.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

Couldn't agree more.

Naismith must be knocking at the door of the first team now, based on that showing.

Edited by Drew