Mr Lennon / Mr Caldwell / Mr Gilmour It's The Fans Here

MR. GILMOUR, MR. LENNON, MR. CALDWELL....

Gie's a lucky programme draw with first prize a Porsche 911 Turbo in metallic blue, with Suzannah Reid fae' BBC Breakfast TV in the passenger seat.

It's what the fans want.

Edited by pozbaird

I won a tenner on the weekend lottery.

Not enough to fulfil everyone's dreams on here, but considering my contribution to the cause at the moment is a mere season ticket purchase, I am very pleased that others work hard to provide me with the fun and entertainment I am enjoying as a St. Mirren supporter.

I will support any player brought to our club by our owners and management team.

We would be worse with Novo, though.

Not only is he subhuman vermin, he's a terrible footballer.

I agree on both counts ,but i think we need to be very careful using football and integrity in the same sentence,like every other football club on the planet we have signed our fair share of horrible neds over the years ,Novo is a scumbag but its a bit rich singling him out .

I agree on both counts ,but i think we need to be very careful using football and integrity in the same sentence,like every other football club on the planet we have signed our fair share of horrible neds over the years ,Novo is a scumbag but its a bit rich singling him out .

Just saw him of ssn at almondvale earlier today. I would say his best days are behind him now and we have escaped.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Black & White Army mobile app

Don't Even Think Of Novo Please Keep Our Clubs Integraty Intak

Sent from gypsy lee crystal ball

so might be true might not but you can't take the chance it might be true. Let your feelings be known

I know that taking crystal meth seems fun right now but you'll not be laughing when you come down later.

Some tongue-in-cheek was missed but should come as no surprise from fellow forum posters.

Danny has made his interest known on Novo personaly I would not like to see him with his Rangers tattoos in our dressing room. Novo has still not found a club.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/5028206/Nacho-Novo-sings-the-blues-in-Glasgow-bar.html