Harkins finish was very tidy

Overall pleasing

I can take a few things from that:

Stockport have quite a nice wee ground for a 6th Division team

Our 3rd kit is f**kin' smart!

We have a cracking bunch of away supporters

Harkins finish was very tidy

Overall pleasing

Add to that John McGinn did extremely well on the left and Teale looks like he's going to pick up where he left off last season. McGregor also made a couple of great blocks/important headers, it's great to see him back playing.

Nice to see me singing at the start. We look a lot better in that video than I remember. It was a nice finish from Harkins, however I was saying a few minutes before that he should come off. Kept trying to do too much and ended up not doing much with the ball. Teale was over hitting most of his crosses and Thommo was non existent - but that may have been because he never got a decent cross in to the box. McGinn was our stand out player though - he can control a cross field pass and beat a player in one swift movement - joy to watch at times.

All in all a great day out, locals were really friendly and the night out in Manchester afterwards was an absolute blast.

@LoveStreetLover: Definitely agree that they looked better on the video than I remember. I'm sure I remembered many more decent counter attacks by them than was shown in the video! All in I think it gives a good overview of what the game was like though: Plenty of scuttled chances based on poor finishing, but still positive game from a passing and control point of view.