Adam Campbell Tonight

GMBB

Cheers mate.

Glad the game was cancelled this week to give us a bit more time and to give us a fresh start and we can all forget the last result and enjoy another good season.

Cheek and tongue in your post maybe?whistling.gif ........Conor Newton is a great addition to that squad.....2 more will come in of that I am sure.....How good ? no idea.

Carlisle in for him now.

Player wants to go to the Championship. Forget this one, Danny.

Carlisle are in league 1, have there been any Championship sides in for him? Wouldn't blame him for going there if there was but I think he's better of playing every week in the SPL than being a sub in league 1.

I think a good show tomorrow against Scotland U21's ,and he will snapped up ,surprised he hasn't been taken already .

He's never playing for the England Under-21s, is he? unsure.png

I don't think he 's at that level, and nor would we be in with a shout if he was. I think he went to the under-20 world cup this summer and didn't get a look in. Apologies all round if I'm wrong.

I don't think he 's at that level, and nor would we be in with a shout if he was. I think he went to the under-20 world cup this summer and didn't get a look in. Apologies all round if I'm wrong.

Still listed as a under 19 http://www.thefa.com/england/All-Teams/Players/C/adam-campbell

Yep spot on ,I don't think he has played for the under 20's yet ,he is still listed in the under 19's

I really doubt that DL is anchored to his desk, fretting about this issue and that player and no other.

I also cannae see the point in knickers getting twisted due to the slow processing of a player who may or may not be joining the Saints.

Que sera sera. :)

Que sera sera. smile.png

Whatever will be, will be,

Relegation is what we see

Que sera sera.

There is knicker-wetting, and there is genuine (and justified) concern in terms of the gaping hole in our squad with regards to striking options. I'm way past bothering about whether Campbell joins us or not. If he does...great, but this is a peripheral matter now.

Edited by Drew

I really doubt that DL is anchored to his desk, fretting about this issue and that player and no other.

I also cannae see the point in knickers getting twisted due to the slow processing of a player who may or may not be joining the Saints.

Que sera sera. smile.png

I'm only fretting because Danny doesn't appear to be fretting about this player or any other.

Could this be it? If this is the squad we're going with we need a Hotshot Hamish style season out of Thommo, and a Billywhizz season out of Teale. The new keeper seems to be Billy the fish, but only in rhyming slang terms.