Adam Campbell Tonight

GMBB

Guest somner9

Been "surfing" posting under other aliases hence not been on for a bit,good lunch today in the Market Newcastle I can reveal Camzo will be joining dragging his arse for a while yet before a decision is forthcoming.

Sit Tight Muthaf**kers!

Fixed Love-O clap.gif

Heard from a very good source, that the stumbling block is St.Mirren want a minimum 6 month deal and Newcastle want the ability to recall at any time.

Birmingham now favourites, but Hartlepool & Carlisle watching developments.

I've also heard this.

It seems a tad absurd that we're trying to negotiate terms on this. We cannot possibly look at bringing the player in only for his club to recall him on a whim, leaving us in the shite. In any event, we are hardly in a position to play tough over this.

All the more reason for moving on, and looking to secure a player on a full deal where our club dictates the terms.

If this is true - about Newcastle wanting instant recall on Campbell, I assume in the event of injuries to their first choice strikers, then we shouldn't be entertaining this at all.

In fact, the whole thing seems to be verging on the pissing about stage already.

Gie's a signing, a proper St Mirren contracted, normal signing. FFS.

Whatever will be, will be, Relegation is what we seeQue sera sera. There is knicker-wetting, and there is genuine (and justified) concern in terms of the gaping hole in our squad with regards to striking options. I'm way past bothering about whether Campbell joins us or not. If he does...great, but this is a peripheral matter now.

I note that your arid area is starting to moisten somewhat.

If we go into the game against killie without a new striker signed then I really will start to worry, that will be 2 weeks since the shambles in inverness so they will have had plenty time to bring somebody in. I hope to f**k we have other irons in the fire and we aren't just sitting about waiting for an answer from Adam Campbell.

If this is true - about Newcastle wanting instant recall on Campbell, I assume in the event of injuries to their first choice strikers, then we shouldn't be entertaining this at all.

In fact, the whole thing seems to be verging on the pissing about stage already.

Personally I think it would be worth the gamble, he is after all a Newcastle player and they probably wouldn't recall him anyway.

Chances are he'd be much better than any striker we'd be be likely to sign on a permanent basis.

If on the other hand you'd prefer Kevin Kyle.....or Rory Boulding....or Andy Kirk........

It's so boring. Clearly the lad is wanting the championship and that's that. Move on and get someone in quick! I actually can't be bothered now. We are a wee team with no intention of progressing to the next level so lets get on with the fight to beat the drop cos with our tiny squad we all know in our heads that its going to be a long long season

Does anyone think that we are trying to get ourselfs relegated .Thats the impression that im getting no one seems to be giving a shit that we are f**king honking.And no one seems to be doing anything about it. I feel sorry for all those people who bought season tickets what a bloody waste of money .

Does anyone think that we are trying to get ourselfs relegated .Thats the impression that im getting no one seems to be giving a shit that we are f**king honking.And no one seems to be doing anything about it. I feel sorry for all those people who bought season tickets what a bloody waste of money .

No. No I don't.

Guest somner9

As stated before the JIM Watt deal is not dead yet and IMO would be a better deal.

Fixed it insaintzo clap.gif

I disagree though I think he's well past it, and never seen him kick a baw!

Just a wee bit over the top.........Even from you?

This is right about the fact Newcastle would like to have the option to recall Campbell at any point. But it is not us acting as a stumbling block saying no to that.

A loan deal from Newcastle to us is deemed international as it crosses the border. Any international loan deal is required - by Fifa rules - to last from window to window.

As a result, our only real chances of being able to snap him up would have been if a) Newcastle brought in another striker and/or B) No team down south was interested in him.

Shame it looks like we're missing out - looked a player too the boy.

This is right about the fact Newcastle would like to have the option to recall Campbell at any point. But it is not us acting as a stumbling block saying no to that.

A loan deal from Newcastle to us is deemed international as it crosses the border. Any international loan deal is required - by Fifa rules - to last from window to window.

As a result, our only real chances of being able to snap him up would have been if a) Newcastle brought in another striker and/or cool.png No team down south was interested in him.

Shame it looks like we're missing out - looked a player too the boy.

Sounds a fair point....never say never though?