Adam Campbell Tonight

GMBB

Absolutely, No one wants to play for him, With the facilities at the club you would think it would a bit easier to tempt players to the club but Danny struggles, Why im asking???

That is patent drivel.

Even experienced pros who have played under him have signed extensions/stayed when they had other options.

Have you conveniently forgotten about Thompson, Teale, Goodwin and McGowan.

ETA: and Conor Newton returned for a further period....

Edited by Drew

That is patent drivel.

Even experienced pros who have played under him have signed extensions/stayed when they had other options.

Danny must have had a list of players he wanted to sign...harkins i imagine must be the only one he managed to sign....grainger played as trialist so imagine he wasn't on list...where's the rest? must have went somewhere else...something is clearly wrong that far better players are being signed by other teams around us....

Danny must have had a list of players he wanted to sign...harkins i imagine must be the only one he managed to sign....grainger played as trialist so imagine he wasn't on list...where's the rest? must have went somewhere else...something is clearly wrong that far better players are being signed by other teams around us....

Maybe they were offering more money?

This is unlikley to be something that Danny has much influence over.

Unless you know the score, then - like the rest of us - you are simply speculating.

Oh, and tell us who these far batter players are, incidentally? Far better than whom?

How do you know what Danny has been doing regarding bringing in players? Do you work beside him and Tommy on a daily basis? The talk has been about this young Newcastle player who is so good he is going to Carlisle and not even the Championship. For all we know he has approached players who have turned him down and why would he advertise that if it was the case? As for being a laughing stock, where do you get that view from? I frequent Pie and Bovril and have seen no reference to us being a laughing stock - relegation material from some but most other fans are more worried about their own club and performance than worrying about us.

I wonder what some would say if Danny has rushed players in to appease the fans and they ended up not doing the job he thought they would have done. He would have been crucified by many for not taking his time and bringing in the right players etc. Perhaps the right approach is what he is doing by waiting to see who is still available and without a club whereby his he has the upper hand. The season has just kicked off and still a few weeks of transfer market to work in so no need for panic buys but patience to bring the right people in if they are available and willing to come to us.

Danny and Tommy are not stupid men and will know the weaknesses in our team and will be trying to resolve it through what we have or, should the board provide the funding, bring others in.

Would like to say all above to be true.

But if the rumour is to be true we are interested in Barrowman then i think we are entering the panic buy stage.

Also shopping in the bargin bin as well

I think they have misjudged the situation with our own youngsters thinking some of them would be ready.

When as the friendlies shown they aren't there yet.

I think they have handled the summer badly

That is patent drivel.

ETA: and Conor Newton returned for a further period....

I know the club are fed repairing his door were players having knocking so hard to play for him, Ask Lee Mair how good he is to play for or Craig Samson, who he stopped talking to cos we lost 4,1 to Ross County real adult way to treat pro players, wakey wakey

I know the club are fed repairing his door were players having knocking so hard to play for him, Ask Lee Mair how good he is to play for or Craig Samson, who he stopped talking to cos we lost 4,1 to Ross County real adult way to treat pro players, wakey wakey

Whit?blink.png

I offered factual information in terms of players who have elected to stay during Danny's tenure, and you respond with tittle-tattle.

Edited by Drew

if we sign Andy Barrowman as 1 of our 1st choice strikers im chucking it, Imrie and Guy are both miles better than him and that says it all, jesus wept , things are going from bad to worse, its no wonder I drink.

Imrie and Guy weren't very good, try and keep your hysteria at a manageable level JJ.

Things ain't good on the striker front but you never know a rabbit could yet come out a hat. Things haven't got worse, they have stayed the same.

Maybe they were offering more money?

This is unlikley to be something that Danny has

much influence over.

Unless you know the score, then - like the rest of us - you are simply speculating.

Oh, and tell us who these far batter players a

re, incidentally? Far better than whom?

john sutton, David goodwillie, Chris boyd, James mcfadden,Danny Wilson but to name a few.....

How do you know what Danny has been doing regarding bringing in players? Do you work beside him and Tommy on a daily basis? The talk has been about this young Newcastle player who is so good he is going to Carlisle and not even the Championship. For all we know he has approached players who have turned him down and why would he advertise that if it was the case? As for being a laughing stock, where do you get that view from? I frequent Pie and Bovril and have seen no reference to us being a laughing stock - relegation material from some but most other fans are more worried about their own club and performance than worrying about us.

I wonder what some would say if Danny has rushed players in to appease the fans and they ended up not doing the job he thought they would have done. He would have been crucified by many for not taking his time and bringing in the right players etc. Perhaps the right approach is what he is doing by waiting to see who is still available and without a club whereby his he has the upper hand. The season has just kicked off and still a few weeks of transfer market to work in so no need for panic buys but patience to bring the right people in if they are available and willing to come to us.

Danny and Tommy are not stupid men and will know the weaknesses in our team and will be trying to resolve it through what we have or, should the board provide the funding, bring others in.

Well said Ned, however Danny is sailing a bit close to the wind for comfort. The pamper brigade are on their second batch and are squealching.

john sutton, David goodwillie, Chris boyd, James mcfadden,Danny Wilson but to name a few.....

Oh FFS lol.gif That is absolutely fecking hilarious.

You're not exactly challenging the stereotype that the modern day football fan is an utterly clueless thick twat when it comes to reality, finance, etc.

Guest somner9

All out of our price range.

Anthing off the bottom shelf, or a goldfish!

Oh FFS lol.gif That is absolutely fecking hilarious.

You're not exactly challenging the stereotype th

at the modern day football fan is an utterly clueless thick twat when it comes to reality, finance, etc.

that's why hearts are in administration and still sign Danny Wilson while kilmarnock and dundee utd who are millions in dept get boyd and goodwillie....u thick f**k....