Adam Campbell Tonight

GMBB

actually hope saints get a right pumping on sat.....

Right well just f**k off then and gees peace, not sure if you have something wrong in the head or whatever but that's just ridiculous. We have been in some shitty places as a club over the years so if you are quitting now due to "a lack of signings", well hallelujah, there is one less bawbag at St Mirren Park. Ta ta now!

first time in 21 years i haven't bought season ticket and won't be going on Saturday...totally lost interest due to lack of signings and watching the two clowns at centre back...won't be back till big changes are made....

Do us a favour, don't bother coming back, even if big changes ARE made.

I've been going for 19 years and the concept of not going back in protest during a year in which we won a national trophy and are playing our 7th season in the top flight after all the years of actual hardships like watching us losing at places like Gayfield, Recreation Park and Stair Park, amongst others, is frankly f**king insulting.

You won't be missed. Believe me when I say that.

back on topic,for all this boy could be good ,would rather we were looking at a someone with a bit of experience ,because when (not if ) thommo gets injured don't think a 18 yr old is the answer to our problem,and I cant for the life of me think how lennon can think this is a good idea

Tell that to John McGinn.

Age has nothing to do with it.

john mcginn did well but he will not play every game and even if he plays 2-3 in a row will not be great all the time,mclean looked good when he burst onto scene ,just think we could do with a little experience to help thommo

McGinn is, by a long stretch, our most consistent player.

Your probably correct, but sadly the site seems infested with troll and alias accounts, in reality it's pathetic that these cretins get off on acting like cunts.

Shut up.The site is not "infested" with "troll" and "alias" accounts,its maybe infested with people who hold a differing view to yourself .The guy has been given the dogs abuse he rightly deserves for such a pathetic statement,the way to deal with idiots is to answer them,not moan like a juvenile little girl about trolls and alias accounts

Shut up.The site is not "infested" with "troll" and "alias" accounts,its maybe infested with people who hold a differing view to yourself .The guy has been given the dogs abuse he rightly deserves for such a pathetic statement,the way to deal with idiots is to answer them,not moan like a juvenile little girl about trolls and alias accounts

whistling.gifjerry.gif

1eye.gif

Guest somner9

first time in 21 years i haven't bought season ticket and won't be going on Saturday...totally lost interest due to lack of signings and watching the two clowns at centre back...won't be back till big changes are made....

Ahem... you do know chaps this is a wind up by multiple alias poster who asks us to 'Sit Tight', and even argues with himself on this thread..?

That said if he was true to his word would that be one less season ticket renewed, or five if he's gone completely schzio..?

Woosh..................

First time in 27 years I HAVE bought a season ticket - £300 for me plus a free season ticket for each of my kids. Well done St.Mirren, great bit of commercial savvy. My youngest will be making her debut so hopefully she'll bring a bucket-load of beginners luck. COYS!

Yet another case of Lennon putting all his eggs in one basket, Lets see what his plan B is, if he has one, Club looking like a laughing stock now, Thanks Mr Lennon (Aye we know he won the cup)

Shouldn't really be a surprise given how long this has dragged on for. I also doubt that he is the only player DL has looked to bring in.

First time in 27 years I HAVE bought a season ticket - £300 for me plus a free season ticket for each of my kids. Well done St.Mirren, great bit of commercial savvy. My youngest will be making her debut so hopefully she'll bring a bucket-load of beginners luck. COYS!

Worried about Sat, Injury to Tommy and we have nothing up front, And don't say Reilly cos at the mo hes not good enough or strong enough for the top league, anybody who was at the u20 on Tues will tell you that,

We're not a laughing stock because this loan deal fell through. It does however seem to dilute the 'Newcastle - St Mirren loanee feelgood factor' though. The success of Dummet and Newton's development had me thinking Newcastle would send Campbell here too.

Now we'll see if the club have had a Plan B in the background, or if they're now thinking 'Shite, what do we do now?'.