Dundee Utd

ICT

Ross County

Hibs

St Mirren

Kilmarnock

Partick

Hearts

It's harder than you'd think but that's what I'll go with just now, could all change based on transfers still to happen though.

Have a go and see what you come up with!

Celtic

Motherwell
St Johnstone
Aberdeen

ICT
St Mirren
Kilmarnock

Ross County
Hibs

Dundee Utd
Partick
Hearts

Hearts look doomed from the outset, Partick will struggle, United will struggle under McNamara without Daly and Russell up front. Ross County will struggle to replicate last season's efforts. Aberdeen will improve dramatically with McInnes in charge - a guy who knows what he's doing.

We'll surprise people who think we're relegation fodder, and a great start will result in a top 6 place being a real possibility.

Positivity. wink.png

Edited by Soctty

I somehow do not think Hearts will fold and that somewhere down the line someone will pay the additional money to have a CVA - whether this fair or not is another matter. Assuming this, we should not be behind any team who have a 15 points deduction and if we did then we simply are not good enough and would deserve whatever fate that brought. I also query why some on here believe that Thistle will finish above us? If we secure the Newcastle boys and bring in another right back then I think we can finish somewhere around 7th or 8th. However, I could not make a table up without knowing the quality and strength of the other teams (apart from Celtic). Most other clubs have had to rebuild their squads and some appear weaker than last season while others are unknown.

I am going to give the first quarter of the season before deciding who will finish where. Mind you look at Ross County who were relegation fodder until after Christmas and went on that amazing run.

Celtic?

Aberdeen

Motherwell

St Johnstone

Dundee Utd

ICT

Ross County

Hibs

St Mirren

Kilmarnock

Partick ?

Hearts?

It's harder than you'd think but that's what I'll go with just now, could all change based on transfers still to happen though.

Have a go and see what you come up with!

Celtic

St Johnstone

Motherwell

Aberdeen

Dundee Utd

Ross County

ICT

Killie

St Mirren

Hibs

Hearts

Partick

Celtic to lose in CL group stage - finishing 4th.

St Johnstone to make final qualifying round but then lose.

Celtic to win both Scottish Cup and League Cup.

Gap between 1st and 2nd in league 25 points.

I somehow do not think Hearts will fold and that somewhere down the line someone will pay the additional money to have a CVA - whether this fair or not is another matter. Assuming this, we should not be behind any team who have a 15 points deduction and if we did then we simply are not good enough and would deserve whatever fate that brought. I also query why some on here believe that Thistle will finish above us? If we secure the Newcastle boys and bring in another right back then I think we can finish somewhere around 7th or 8th. However, I could not make a table up without knowing the quality and strength of the other teams (apart from Celtic). Most other clubs have had to rebuild their squads and some appear weaker than last season while others are unknown.

I am going to give the first quarter of the season before deciding who will finish where. Mind you look at Ross County who were relegation fodder until after Christmas and went on that amazing run.

It's just a bit of fun mate - your house isn't on the line here...

Guest somner9

I predict they'll be no 'Standing' sections at SPFL grounds in season 2013-14.

(except for the jakeys at the spudbowl, but then they've still to find arse paper, so figuring out what to do with a seat is part of a longer evolutionery process)