Spl 2013/14 Standings Predictions

I predict they'll be no 'Standing' sections at SPFL grounds in season 2013-14.

(except for the jakeys at the spudbowl, but then they've still to find arse paper, so figuring out what to do with a seat is part of a longer evolutionery process)

lost that prediction already!

The Jags supporters behind the goal were allowed to stand and even enjoy themselves all night tonight!!!

I somehow do not think Hearts will fold and that somewhere down the line someone will pay the additional money to have a CVA - whether this fair or not is another matter. Assuming this, we should not be behind any team who have a 15 points deduction and if we did then we simply are not good enough and would deserve whatever fate that brought. I also query why some on here believe that Thistle will finish above us? If we secure the Newcastle boys and bring in another right back then I think we can finish somewhere around 7th or 8th. However, I could not make a table up without knowing the quality and strength of the other teams (apart from Celtic). Most other clubs have had to rebuild their squads and some appear weaker than last season while others are unknown.

I am going to give the first quarter of the season before deciding who will finish where.

and I am going to wait until the 35th game before entering my prediction. Hopefully my guess won't be too far off!;-)

Premiership.

1.Septic

2.Sheep

3.well

4.Arabs

5.sneckie

6.Fakes

7.Hibs

8.Ross

9.Killie

10.US (but only just)

11.Patrick (but only just)

12 Hertz (but only just)

Scot Cup : Aberdeen

League Cup : Septic

Championship : Dundee

Div one : Scumgers

Div two: Peterhead

Ramsdens : Morton Queens.

Its bad news when you're looking out for the Jambos result before looking for the Saints result on a Saturday, but I predict that's what I will be doing.

Also, unless you've been brainwashed by the Old Firms media, or Chick Young as its better known, you should realise that Celtic wont win the league.

First. 'Well

Last. Jambos

1. Celtic

2. st.johnstone

3. motherwell

4. Aberdeen

5. dundee united

-------------------------------------

6. Ross county

7. inverness

8. Hibernian (under new management)

9. St.mirren

10. kilmarnock

11. Partick thistle

12. Hearts

Scot cup dundee united

Lge cup st.mirren

Champ soap dodgers

1st.div servco (under new managment)

2nb.div. Annan

Don't worry to much about Morton they will loose to thistle.

Edited by leolovesstmfc

Its bad news when you're looking out for the Jambos result before looking for the Saints result on a Saturday, but I predict that's what I will be doing.

Also, unless you've been brainwashed by the Old Firms media, or Chick Young as its better known, you should realise that Celtic wont win the league.

First. 'Well

Last. Jambos

I think the real question is , how many games will be played before Hearts go above us in the League ?

My guess is 20.

• 4 weeks later...

Celtic

Inverness CT

Dundee United

St. Johnstone

Aberdeen

Motherwell

Hearts

Partick Thistle

Ross County

H1b5

St. Mirren

Kilmarnock

Scottish championship winners: Falkirk

Playoff: I reckon Morton are a sure bet for a nail-biter of a playoff...Thompson to retire on a high and keep saints up.

Scottish cup: Celtic

League cup: Celtic

Administration: Kilmarnock

Edited by ss39Lavety