The Leicester City Thread

Leicester Saint

So, free drinks, free pins and free flags?! Not bad! :D

Not only that, the chairman regularly thanks the fans personally for their support, and in times when foreign owners are often criticised, these ones are really taking the club and the city to their hearts. An example...

At half time today there was a young family who need to take their child to America for life saving treatment. The dad had said at the start of the season he was going to cycle to every single away game to raise money for this. The owners promised him £1000 for every game he did it, so that's £23,000.

However, today he talked about needing to raise £100,000 and that they were only on £88,000, including the promised money from LCFC. Top Srivaddhanaprabha, the owner's son, presented them with a cheque for £45,000 instead, to make up the full amount with some left over.

Cue a standing ovation from the whole stadium.

I always say to people that the similarities with being a St.Mirren fan and a Leicester City fan are often very close. Both big clubs with a very passionate & loyal fan base, who feel their club should be doing better. Under achieving at times, but that very fact making the good times all the more enjoyable.

Unfortunately the similarities don't extend to our board! Nice gesture with the flags, badges and free pints for the fans and a fantastic one for the sick child.

Mr Gilmour would have keeled over if that had been put up for discussion in the greenhill rd boardroom.

Looking fwd to next seasons reports from the King Power and a close eye on the fixture list for interesting cultural exchange opportunities!

• 3 months later...

Are you just f**king thick?

St.Mirren fan for my whole life, followed Leicester City since moving to Leicester around 6 years ago.

Get to as many St.Mirren games as I can, work and finances permitting, as they are, and always will be, my team.

What's so difficult to understand about that?

However, what I don't do is support the bigoted east end of Glasgow team when they're on the telly? Do you?

Are you just f**king thick?

St.Mirren fan for my whole life, followed Leicester City since moving to Leicester around 6 years ago.

Get to as many St.Mirren games as I can, work and finances permitting, as they are, and always will be, my team.

What's so difficult to understand about that?

However, what I don't do is support the bigoted east end of Glasgow team when they're on the telly? Do you?

Listen MATE, you are in a bad mood.

You've posted some shite which I've ignored.

You're making some stupid allegations just because I don't agree with your point of view.

If you want to discuss this PM me.

Listen MATE, you are in a bad mood.

You've posted some shite which I've ignored.

You're making some stupid allegations just because I don't agree with your point of view.

If you want to discuss this PM me.

In your opinion I've posted some shite. Strange that most people seem to be of a similar opinion to me, so maybe EVERYONE is talking shite, are they?

However, you've decided to start trolling me onto other threads!!?? And I should PM YOU to discuss!!?? Really?