The Leicester City Thread

Leicester Saint

Big test this weekend, Southampton.

Yep, another tough match. Probably depend on whether or not Pelle is in the mood. If he's on form Southampton are a tricky one.

Home advantage will hopefully be the difference. 3 of the next 4 games are at the King Power. And the away fixture is Sunderland, so there's a big opportunity. Meanwhile, Spurs play Liverpool, followed by Man Utd.

But I'm getting too far ahead! One game at a time is, albeit one of the ultimate football clichés, definitely the best way. Let's concentrate on Southampton, and get the 3 points.

If Leicester win today I think the league is over.

I happen to think they will draw, at best, but a victory would make it a 7 point lead, needing a collapse so today could be the day.

Will they get presented with the Premier League Trophy if they win today?

7 points clear with 6 games to go. Exciting stuff.

Totting of ham have Man Utd next who although have been a bit gash this season are still capable of beating the Totting of ham. If Less Terr can win next week with Totting of ham failing to take 3 points then I would relax a little. Exciting stuff, exciting indeed.

Leicester fans were fantastic today!!!

When things got tense in the final 10 minutes they sang and clapped and created a fantastic atmosphere. They helped get their team over the line today without a doubt.

St Mirren fans would have been shouting and moaning about every loose pass, every mistake and picking on the usual players everytime things didn't work out for them. It would take more than a Krispy Kreme and a beer for our crowd to be proper supporters!!!

When things got tense in the final 10 minutes they sang and clapped and created a fantastic atmosphere. They helped get their team over the line today without a doubt.

St Mirren fans would have been shouting and moaning about every loose pass, every mistake and picking on the usual players everytime things didn't work out for them. It would take more than a Krispy Kreme and a beer for our crowd to be proper supporters!!!

Bit harsh. We would be gasping for air if we shouted at every shite pass.

Twat... Change yer name tae doom n gloom ffs.

Had that been a Saints game this season then maybe so...

But were we in there position then I am confident that as long as tossers like you are drowned out, our fans would be just as supportive.

Ach shit... Forgot you are ignoring me... Which btw was classic primary school strop tactics... Why not just choose to ignore someone rather that stomp your feet and announce it to the world like a wee wean?

Anyway... I'm sure some kind soul will quote this so that Mr. f**kedofftic can enjoy the witty banter and repartée!

Edited by BuddieinEK

7 points clear with 6 games to go. Exciting stuff.

Totting of ham have Man Utd next who although have been a bit gash this season are still capable of beating the Totting of ham. If Less Terr can win next week with Totting of ham failing to take 3 points then I would relax a little. Exciting stuff, exciting indeed.

Who is this Totting of Ham you speak of ? Unless i am very much mistaken Manchester United association football clubs next game is against The Hotspurs of Tottingham is it not ?

You sir are as optimistic as I am tedious!

Saints could learn from Leicester how to see a game out, but watching them must be putting years onto the life of the fans.

Good luck to them, but you're right, they are effective, but dreadful to watch. Great for the game when they win the league and hilarious. When you look at the overpaid Jessie's at Man City et al. I imagine that Leicester at The Camp Nou or Allianz Arena next season could be funny though. Best league in the world? Don't think so

Good luck to them, but you're right, they are effective, but dreadful to watch. Great for the game when they win the league and hilarious. When you look at the overpaid Jessie's at Man City et al. I imagine that Leicester at The Camp Nou or Allianz Arena next season could be funny though. Best league in the world? Don't think so

I'll assume you have only watched recent highlights?

The last half a dozen games have been effective, any team who hasn't been in this position before could easily have bottled it but they are solid and, more importantly, winning the majority of these games in the run in.

Before the last 6 games they were anything but "dreadful" to watch.

Superb victories against Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Stoke, Everton & Chelsea, with performances to match, have, rightly put them at the top of a very competitive league.

I happen to think it's been a perfect storm for any team apart from the usual top 4 this season but it's still a difficult league to win.

They are 3rd top goal scorers, only 2 less than Spurs who are top.

I know what you're saying and they are top on merit, but it must be hard to watch as a fan. They are bottom or near the bottom of stats for possession, pass completion etc. Look, I am not trying to belittle their achievements, but they have a system that Ranieri has working like a dream. Good luck to them