How Long Is Barron Out For?

Even when fit Barron doesn't fit into lennons way of playing. Danny places an emphasis on passing the ball and sadly Barron can't . He won't be around much longer I'd imagine

I agree.

Barron was stand out a few seasons ago but injuries and and his wee contract dispute has put him down the list in the starting 11.

Could free up some wages for another signing (midfielder perhaps) ;-)

By my count that's been 47 years he's been injured for, does anyone know the situation?

Barron injury is still a mystery to the club as whenever he starts to run or step up his rehab he feels pain again and it's back to square one which is why they are now no longer puting a time scale on it.

And lol shull am not saying I know everything far from it but any genuine info I have I am happy to pass on the biggest problem on here is there is so many wind up merchants that no one trusts the genuine posters

Barron injury is still a mystery to the club as whenever he starts to run or step up his rehab he feels pain again and it's back to square one which is why they are now no longer puting a time scale on it.

And lol shull am not saying I know everything far from it but any genuine info I have I am happy to pass on the biggest problem on here is there is so many wind up merchants that no one trusts the genuine posters

Mystery solved, he's allergic to football.

Barron was stand out a few seasons ago

Totally agree. However he has lost it completely has been dire recently. His performance in the 0-5 home defeat to C*lt*c last season was possibly the worst I've ever seen from any player in a Saints team. He looked clueless and was to blame for two of the goals before being hauled off (way too late) by Danny.