Let's Move On .. Saints V Killie 17/8/13

shull

He said after the ICT game he was after a couple more signings, I am disappointed we've only managed to get a six month loan signing in, I think we have to make additions to this squad otherwise its another squeaky bum - toying with relegation - season for us, 2nd bottom this season has to play off with a 1st division team so we won't get away with being a bawhair away from relegation again.

I've had a look at Hearts and Partick Thistle and they look much better than us at this point, these are the guys we'll be battling with all season.

wouldnt rule out hibs or dundee utd

A defeat here would really be unthinkable even this early in the season especially if Hearts win, 0 points from 3 games (granted we have still to play Celtic but I'll assume that is a loss).

Think we'll get at least a draw and could even snatch the win, Killie don't look great this season.

2-1 - Thompson, Mcgowan, Boyd

don't look great .? 2 recognised strikers against the worst 2 centre halfs in the league .add to that our only striker who hasn't given a toss since the 17th of march (which is now 5 months ).I don't think Samson will b bothered ,keep looking for positives but they are not forth coming

A defeat is unthinkable here.

3 points required to take a huge chunk of pressure off the manager and the players.

Lets hope Samson has a f**king terrible game and gifts us at least a couple of goals.

That's if he starts and our goalie couch should know his weakness if he does.

That's if he starts and our goalie couch should know his weakness if he does.

Exactly! Lets see if he does.

His major weakness is ginger hair, but I don't know if that'll affect his ability in any way.

One of his strengths at St.Mirren was picking the ball out of the net. I wonder if he'll demonstrate that for us on a few occasions. Please.

Exactly! Lets see if he does.

His major weakness is ginger hair, but I don't know if that'll affect his ability in any way.

One of his strengths at St.Mirren was picking the ball out of the net. I wonder if he'll demonstrate that for us on a few occasions. Please.

PMSL

Guest somner9

Still rather Samson than Cornell any day

Aye he was good up front with a younger french lad, but he's a bit auld these days.

"take it Hugh...." "I said something better change..."

Hugh-Cornwell-1.jpg

Edited by somner9

Guest somner9

There are going to be a lot of needless wet panties tomorrow if we win. Look forward to all their reasons why Danny should still go, and that Thommo is a heartbeat from taking his place.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but why is the home team having to wear an alternative strip?

Killie don't have a strip that doesn't clash with our home kit. Both their kits have white stripes on them.

They will have the same problem at Parkhead but I bet they will produce a third kit for that one.

Killie don't have a strip that doesn't clash with our home kit. Both their kits have white stripes on them.

It's not our problem if Killie can't meet the strip requirements.

Postpone the game and award us a 3-0 victory.

They will have the same problem at Parkhead but I bet they will produce a third kit for that one.

FFS.

Diddy club!dry.png

Going to be a long two weeks watching teams around us rack up points while we twiddle our thumbs and reflect on todays disgrace.

3 signings needed before this game, at least.

Here we are then, I said we needed at least 3 and we've got 1. Trying to be positive the 1 is a fantastic addition though, I believe Conor has the ability to be one of the best midfielders in the league.

We are still well short of where we need to be though, and I'm sure Danny knows this aswell as anyone. I suspect the fans who never made the trip to Inverness will find out first hand tomorrow how far away we are, those who were in Inverness already know.

In my opinion we should drop Harkins tomorrow and give Robbo a shot at right back, id line up like:

Cornell ( with huge reluctance )

Robbo

McAusland

Goodwin

Grainger

Teale

McGinn

Newton

McGowan

Reilly

Thompson

Harkins can come on second half if we aren't winning.

I'll be an optimist and predict 1-1.