Let's Move On .. Saints V Killie 17/8/13

shull

I really hope Danny allows our midfield to go attack whenever they see fit.With Thommo up front he needs all the support we can get to him.We have loads of threat from midfield if we just let them play.

We could do a lot worse than copy how Scotland played the other night flooding the midfield forward at every opportunity to support miller

Jesus, now you not only have him benched, you've got him having his contract terminated and leaving the club next summer too - all purely on the basis of ONE competitive game of football Posted Image

Even for you fella that level of pure negativity is impressive !

Basing it on Danny's own record of terminating contracts. Not just one game of football for Harkins either, I'm basing it on his whole career.

Saints started the stronger. Thommo should have scored a header but was saved by Samson. Killie support poor.

We're an absolute mess at the back. Goodwin clearly has no confidence in the keeper.

Don't blame him to be fair, I don't either. He's had a proper go at him 3 times already though, when the poor lad hasn't really done much wrong.

Two poor teams IMO, this Killie side looks hopeless compares to teams they've had recently.

Half time 0-0. Low standard of football from both teams thusfar.

Hard to pick stand out performers from either team. If I had to pick one I'd probably go for Newton, he's had a tidy enough game as we'd expect from someone with his quality.

Keepers looked... Better. Nice save from Nicholson and a confident take from the resulting corner at the tale end of the half.