Ok I Will Start It Sack Danny

we realy need a a big breath of fresh air at our beloved club.

time for change. our league record is honking if it was not foe Dundee being ill prepared we would have got relegated last season.

how long until Hearts catch us up I would say by January we will be sitting bottom.

change it now before it's beyond repair. Bring in new manager give danny what we owe him and let the survival bid begin.

Oh Happy Days !!!

I would have sent Lennon packing last season - the League Cup win papered over the cracks. The number of league wins is abysmal. If only Lennons team played as good a game as he speaks!

This season Danny Lennon has a team that :

lack balance - McGowan and Harkins can't play in the same team, we have no left sided midfielder,

lack pace - Teale is possibly the only player that can go past a man at speed

We have a threadbare squad - The lack of options is a real concern - If we do get Newton and Campbell in then I still think we're 2 players short!

Also there is no way Calderwood would manage St Mirren - JC and SG don't see eye to eye from what I am led to believe.

Kenny Shields would be a more likely candidate if we were ever to sack Lennon.

If Kenny came anywhere near my club ...I would leave forever ....sevco NI unionist bigoted cnut!

we realy need a a big breath of fresh air at our beloved club.

time for change. our league record is honking if it was not foe Dundee being ill prepared we would have got relegated last season.

how long until Hearts catch us up I would say by January we will be sitting bottom.

change it now before it's beyond repair. Bring in new manager give danny what we owe him and let the survival bid begin.

Oh Happy Days !!!

Name?

If Kenny came anywhere near my club ...I would leave forever ....sevco NI unionist bigoted cnut!

How many managers and players have you seen come and go since your first st mirren game reborn saint.

they are not saint mirren ,you are saint mirren we are all saint mirren.

Billy Stark / Gardner Spiers / Shuggie Murray to name but 3

highlight of going to firhill Friday night was seeing shuggie again. Was in a suit so doubt he will be back for when they come to town.

ALso..I never thought United or thistle looked anything great. Long season ahead, will once again be very tight between 8-9 teams I think.

How many managers and players have you seen come and go since your first st mirren game reborn saint.

they are not saint mirren ,you are saint mirren we are all saint mirren.

Managers........Ferguson...McFarlane,,,,,Clunie ..Millar (delete!)....Smith and Bonethumbup2.gif Tony.....God Gus and Danny....did I miss anybody?......No problem from me if we have a sage waiting in the wings to make us great.....I think not and you and the rest are just fannywankers..

Managers........Ferguson...McFarlane,,,,,Clunie ..Millar (delete!)....Smith and Bonethumbup2.gif Tony.....God Gus and Danny....did I miss anybody?......No problem from me if we have a sage waiting in the wings to make us great.....I think not and you and the rest are just fannywankers..

I have been called many things in my time but a fanny wanker that's a new one.

It's one word........Name a new manager who will take us to the top........One name?

a fanny is a fanny and a wanker is a wanker and you my dear reborn saint are both.

and who the f~ck could take this saint mirren team to the top ? step forward Sir Edmond Hillary.

Edited by stevie-dee

Look, I'm not a fan of Lennon and never have been. He polarises the support like no manager has done for a while but to suggest he should get his jotters after one game is just silly.

I do understand the reaction though because this isn't merely a knee jerk as some have called it. A lot of us have seen this coming for weeks and that is the disappointing thing. A complete clear out at the end of last season and we've effectively only filled two needs ('keeper and left back) by the start of the season. Hawkins might turn out to be a great player for us but he simply wasn't required. That money should have been spent on an experienced striker. (I'll wager there's not much difference between what Harkins is on and what Sutton's taking home at 'Well)

We're weak at the back and have been for a good long while now. We're lightweight in midfield and if Thommo gets injured we are truly f**ked up front.

Personally I don't think a couple of kids from Newcastle are going to sort this mess out but they'd be a start.

The club asked for my season ticket money early on and got it as well as about a thousand more I'll bet yet we go into the first game without a recognised starting XI.

Total pish and it needs sorting this week.