Too Much Negativity On This Forum.................

I'm still waiting on my pizza, even though I ordered it ages ago.

My neighbours keep telling me it'll be ok, that the delivery driver is just running a little late, and not to worry.

But I don't know if they realise just how much I like pizza. Especially when I don't get the chance to eat it as often as I'd like.

Hopefully, when it does arrive, they'll remember to include my extra pepperoni and the barbecue dip. In the past the pizza shop owners have tried to scrimp by leaving things out.

In the interests of objectivity, it would appear that negativity is not just a problem on this forum. It would appear to be pervasive throughout everyday life leading to this fellow sharing his thoughts on the subject…

I'm a lover not a fighter but my no punching policy would be sorely tested if I had to spend more than 3 seconds in a room with that guy.

I made it to 19 seconds before my ears started bleeding and my vision blurred out.

Don't get me wrong. I'm actually happy about two things.

Firstly, I live in an era where I don't have to waste my precious time with people like that.

Two, there are enough people who ARE prepared to spend time with him that he doesn't feel compelled to hunt people like me down for company.

I imagine guys like this in management lining up his employees at 8am every day to sing the Company Anthem before they all troop off to cut linoleum for the day.

He'd last 10 seconds in Scotland.