Ott Laws At Scottish Football

zzxxcc1122

Just watched end of Preston v Blackpool And fans run on the pitch they get horses out onto the pitch to clear the fans every year you see this in England. Yet up here were not allowed to drink. We have sections closed cause they don't it down its a feline joke. The English are far more relaxed yet they always end up doing wrong yet up here we can't o feel all.

Just watched end of Preston v Blackpool And fans run on the pitch they get horses out onto the pitch to clear the fans every year you see this in England. Yet up here were not allowed to drink. We have sections closed cause they don't it down its a feline joke. The English are far more relaxed yet they always end up doing wrong yet up here we can't o feel all.

nerd.gif

Are you sure you haven't had just a "wee" one or two? nologo.gif

Just watched end of Preston v Blackpool And fans run on the pitch they get horses out onto the pitch to clear the fans every year you see this in England. Yet up here were not allowed to drink. We have section closed cause they don't it down its a feline joke. The English are far more relaxed yet they always end up doing wrong yet up here we can't o feel all.

What the hell.......?? lol.gif

If anyone can translate this dog's breakfast they have my full respect.

What is a feline joke anyway?

It's interesting you use the word "section".

One man's noun is another man's verb........

Edited by oaksoft

I am not entirely sure what the original poster is actually trying to say here but I assume that he/she is somehow unhappy at Scots law and how it is used to keep spectators safe at our football matches.

The picture of the yobbish fans on the playing surface in an English football match does serve to show that in England at least the law is not always protecting the players., officials and spectators as well as it could be. That said it is glaringly obvious that in Scottish football we do not seem to suffer the same levels of loutish behaviour at our football matches. This to me serves to illustrates that the laws being applied at Scottish football matches would appear to be working, working well indeed.

In my day alcohol was always the major problem at football matches (as it is in many other areas) and more often than not was a major contributing factor in any crowd trouble that would occasionally flare up. Bottles of tonic wine and lager cans filled with urine would occasionally be thrown into a crowd or even at a player or two. Since alcohol has been banned from football I must say that a dramatic improvement has occurred and football is now a safer and more pleasant place for it.

We only have to look at the recent trouble at the Glasgow cup final between the scummiest football supporting shower of filth on this very planet to see that violence can still occur at matches involving our beloved national sport. Stopping these halfwits drinking during the match is clearly the smart move. We in Scotland can be proud that our authorities have acted in such a successful and proactive way to ensure our safety.

The quality of our football may be poor but the safety we enjoy will be difficult to surpass.

Scottish football has got something right. Let us proclaim our success and use it to "sell our sport"!

Edited by TediousTom

The quality of our football may be poor but the safety we enjoy will be difficult to surpass.

Scottish football has got something right. Let us proclaim our success and use it to "sell our sport"!

Whilst I feel all warm and fuzzy inside about the positive side of our game which you have articulated very well, I'm not sure that a slogan such as "Scottish Football. Shit But Safe!" is going to attract the big sponsors.

im no very good at riding horses,so not a good idea for match dayswhistling.gif

Whilst I feel all warm and fuzzy inside about the positive side of our game which you have articulated very well, I'm not sure that a slogan such as "Scottish Football. Shit But Safe!" is going to attract the big sponsors.

Maybe well be seeing Andrex and Durex as sponsors of our game. That might help promote the image.

Edited by Qarsaan

I think the only thing which could make Doncaster a bigger waste of a wage would be for him to have a great fanfare announcement in the world's press that the new league is now sponsored by Andrex, Durex and Pampers.

Pampers League One? Andrex Cup? I'm not sure whether I'd die of laughter or embarassment first. lol.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

hunners of fans who shouldn't be on the pitch and the mounted cop manages to steer his/her horse into one of a handful of stewards trying to keep them away from rival fans lol.gif

I think the only thing which could make Doncaster a bigger waste of a wage would be for him to have a great fanfare announcement in the world's press that the new league is now sponsored by Andrex, Durex and Pampers.

Pampers League One? Andrex Cup? I'm not sure whether I'd die of laughter or embarassment first. lol.gif

I can just imagine it, "the Durex League cup" Bet Celtic would pull out early in protest ! whistling.gif