Newton Rejoins On Loan

Do Newcastle have any decent Goalkeepers we could get on loan?

Why? You some sort of goalkeeping expert? For someone who suggested Calderwood as a management alternative I think we'll ignore your. f**kwitted grunts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Black & White Army mobile app

As starts go, it's a very, very good one.

A centre half and two centre-forwards now, please.

Maybe a right back too at a major stretch.

I agree that we do need additional players who can play in those positions, I agree indeed.

However I do not just want any old centre half or any old striker, I do not want that at all. If our Mr Lennon was to go out and panic buy then we could end up with two players of the standard of a Lewis Guy and one of a John Potter. No I do not want that at all.

As any supporter of the Paisley heroes would wish for, I hope for a right good centre half and two cracking strikers.

Then again I have spent my life wishing for such things, such things indeed!

Guest TPAFKATS

I hate to pour cold water on this but we are really looking at things short term.

Newton, signs up till January.

Thommo, on a one year deal and not getting any younger.

Teale as per Thommo.

McGowan on a one year deal.

I'm sure that there will be others that I've not mentioned.

We'll be back to square one next season. I do hope that if we survive this season we will be a bit quicker sorting things out prior to the start of the season.

He loves us so much that he signed up till January.

Alternatively we will loose them in January, if Campbell agrees to join. Then the fun will start all over again.

Wait till they put the price of season tickets up.

Conclusive proof of the depressive effect that alcohol has

Conor Newton will be the standout player in the SPL this term, I'm telling you. He got better and more confident as the season went on. He seemed to have found a taste for a goal or two as well and I predict big things for him.

Welcome home Conor. An honorary Buddie returns.

No,he has a chance of being the standout player for a poor team finishing near the bottom of the league,as he was last season

No,he has a chance of being the standout player for a poor team finishing near the bottom of the league,as he was last season

Don't underestimate how good he'll be. I think in a few years time we'll look back and be amazed that he ever played for us. I think he's got a really big future in the game.

Newton , in the space of only a few months , became a Saint Mirren legend . The guy came up here and when l first saw him play for us I thought he looked a bit shaky and nervous. Then l find out that the guy was playing his first professional game, ever. He then goes from strength to strength helps to secure a goal in the Final , effectively making Saint Mirren history. .

Welcome back Newtonnnnnnnnnnnnn. .

Don't underestimate how good he'll be. I think in a few years time we'll look back and be amazed that he ever played for us. I think he's got a really big future in the game.

That may be true,but as far as im concerned we have players very capable of forming a very good midfield,its an absolute joke that the players we REALLY need still havent arrived.

That may be true,but as far as im concerned we have players very capable of forming a very good midfield,its an absolute joke that the players we REALLY need still havent arrived.

That's true, but Conor Newton rejoining us can't be anything but good news. It doesn't matter how good any player is, if you can bring in better, then you do it. That's what we've done with Conor, in my opinion. Still want more though. And I'm confident they will come. I expect Adam Campbell to be at St.Mirren before our next league game.

I think anyone who was there on Saturday would agree that we were completely blitzed in midfield, asking Gowser and to a lesser extent McGinn to do a job that isn't in their nature. If he picks up where he left off, Conor will will bring much needed dig and energy in there and we will see others benefit.

Now, lets sort that second strikers slot please.

It's great news that Newton has signed again but if he gets injured then we're back to square one with the midfield being overrun! I know I'm being pernickety but we really should have 2 players who can do such an important job. If Robertson isn't deemed good enough to do it then whys he still at the club picking up a wage!

It's great news that Newton has signed again but if he gets injured then we're back to square one with the midfield being overrun! I know I'm being pernickety but we really should have 2 players who can do such an important job. If Robertson isn't deemed good enough to do it then whys he still at the club picking up a wage!

I would imagine that Robertson isnt on as much of a demanding wage as most of the first team, therefore he is a good squad player at a low cost compared to have already left in the summer.

I still think he hasnt had a consistent enough run in the team.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

Why? You some sort of goalkeeping expert? For someone who suggested Calderwood as a management alternative I think we'll ignore your. f**kwitted grunts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Black & White Army mobile app

You obviously lack the inteligence to understand my posts

And can only deal with Them by personal abuse

We need a goalkeeper as Danny's first choice is leaking goals don't need to be an expert to see this

Good question yards. I have nothing against John but he isn't spl level or anywhere near it

Have you ever bought a jigsaw and been pissed off when there is a bit missing?

Whether any St. Mirren player is one of the four corners of that jigsaw or the bit in the very middle, they are all bits of the St. Mirren jigsaw.

Our management team believe John Robertson has a role to play in our "jigsaw" and therefore good luck to the player.

Whether any St. Mirren player is one of the four corners of that jigsaw or the bit in the very middle, they are all bits of the St. Mirren jigsaw.

Our management team believe John Robertson has a role to play in our "jigsaw" and therefore good luck to the player.

Gary Harkins is a piece of our jigsaw - he's the piece that no matter how long you've poured over it, you just can't find where it goes.

Gary Harkins is a piece of our jigsaw - he's the piece that no matter how long you've poured over it, you just can't find where it goes.

If we get Campbell then I reckon that place is on the bench, there's no way we'd drop Thompson for Campbell so they would play together leaving Teale, Newton, McGinn and McGowan in midfield, you wouldn't drop any of them for Harkins would you? He threw the toys out the pram at Killie for being dropped, lets hope similar doesn't happen here.

Eh?