Queen Of The South V St Mirren League Cup Round 2

shull

Danny would have been looking for an easier game in case we continue to struggle in the league , this is one of the hardest ties we could have landed. If it was played tomorrow we would lose , but at least we've got three weeks to get things right!

if we don't have a league point by then and go out of the cup ,lennon shouldn't need pushed

Yeah , looking at Danny just now , a poor early league run followed by a cup defeat would probably mean the end , one way or another. Hope not though , I'd much rather have a run of victories , but right now I cant see where they would come from !

Yeah , looking at Danny just now , a poor early league run followed by a cup defeat would probably mean the end , one way or another. Hope not though , I'd much rather have a run of victories , but right now I cant see where they would come from !

I agree Billy, If Lennon is doing well, then the team must be doing well, And I hope that is the case this season, But Lennon has gave us nothing to be optimistic about in our league perfomances, ( before some bores say it, YES IT WAS GREAT TO WIN THE CUP) But we need our league performances to be better,