Keep Calm And Play Games!

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

So you were wrong in your opening post and the manager is at fault for not dropping him sooner, perhaps it is a blessing that the referee made the decision for him.............

FFS aye right whatever!

Or,

The manager was wrong, he seen him train at every session, play friendlies etc, gave him the jersey and it hung round his neck. he needed/needs the TLC Mcgregor got. his red card borne from the frustration of being off form has done him a favour if they stick him in the U20's. It hasn't done big Mair or Mcgregor any harm.

And

I was right as he does need games, just out of the limelight till he feels good about himself and his ability which we all know he has.

FFS aye right whatever!

Or,

The manager was wrong, he seen him train at every session, play friendlies etc, gave him the jersey and it hung round his neck. he needed/needs the TLC Mcgregor got. his red card borne from the frustration of being off form has done him a favour if they stick him in the U20's. It hasn't done big Mair or Mcgregor any harm.

And

I was right as he does need games, just out of the limelight till he feels good about himself and his ability which we all know he has.

Lee Mair, a textbook case in man management - keep digging. lol.gif

Guest somner9

Lee Mair, a textbook case in man management a professional who will work his damndest to get the jersey- Stay calm and keep digging.playing games lol.gif

Is it your calling in life to draw whatever inference you choose from someone's comments..?

FIFY

I think there's a future for both Harkins and Kelly at st.mirren. Kelly is young and will have a dip inform at some point its natural for any young player!. Grainger is the obvious replacement when this happens.

Harkins will get his chance when McGowan is suspended or injured.

I think we forget these players are new with the results getting better confidence growing the fans not on there back I think they will do ok!.

Guest somner9

If you stop posting pish, I'll stop highlighting it - still fancy that bet?

I made the bet, you declined it.... which one of us is committed to his own opinion..?

you stop leaving open goals and at least it'll be harder for me to keep smacking them in

• 2 weeks later...
Guest somner9

The message was always so simple....

Keep Calm And Play Games...

let the boo boys boo! No doubt they'll be saying seven points out of nine has got nothing to do with Danny? But only picking one point up from our first six games was all Danny's fault... don't they look a bit silly now?

The message was always so simple....

Keep Calm And Play Games...

let the boo boys boo! No doubt they'll be saying seven points out of nine has got nothing to do with Danny? But only picking one point up from our first six games was all Danny's fault... don't they look a bit silly now?

While I hate to have a decent conversation with you as you are a weirdo you have a point.

It's far too early to gloat, as it was possibly too early a month ago to shout for Lennon to go.

It was certainly far too early for the usual suspects to be calling for a change after 2 or 3 games.

Early days, we should all hope that the management and the team continue this small run of form as it's been a long time coming.

Come back in 5 or 6 weeks, then, if we've continued some decent form, we can gloat till our hearts are content.

Guest somner9

While I hate to have a decent conversation with you as you are a weirdo you have a point.

It's far too early to gloat, as it was possibly too early a month ago to shout for Lennon to go.

It was certainly far too early for the usual suspects to be calling for a change after 2 or 3 games.

Early days, we should all hope that the management and the team continue this small run of form as it's been a long time coming.

Come back in 5 or 6 weeks, then, if we've continued some decent form, we can gloat till our hearts are content.

You're (note the correct use of contraction) still a Knob Jockey.

But today we agree and celebrate a team reborn. A team that all of a sudden has competition for places, A team where the talent and skill is again obvious, A team that fights to the end and gets results.

Top six by 17:00pm Jan 1st 2014

Edited by somner9