Today's Non Game.

farmer john

The league should always have priority over friendlies ,you wonder what the kick up would have been like I we had asked to cancel a game v Celtic to play a friendly .

It would absolutely, 100% not have been allowed. Any club except them.

They should've been made to play the game regardless, with their kids or whatever, or the 3 points should've been given to us.

Thing is, it's not the first time they've done it!

Cunts.

Was the rule not brought in a couple of years ago , after the fixture were published after teams had already sorted their pre-season games. I think the league started early that year. The rule is still in place where any team is allowed to postpone one home match to play a friendly. IMO the rule is wrong and needs to be scrapped. No friendly should ever take precedence over a league match. The funny thing is , today being postponed may be better for us if we can get some new players in

Was the rule not brought in a couple of years ago , after the fixture were published after teams had already sorted their pre-season games. I think the league started early that year. The rule is still in place where any team is allowed to postpone one home match to play a friendly. IMO the rule is wrong and needs to be scrapped. No friendly should ever take precedence over a league match. The funny thing is , today being postponed may be better for us if we can get some new players in

I think like you say , this time it may of worked out ok for us however its a farce that the situation exists to allow a team to choose a game to postpone.

It would absolutely, 100% not have been allowed. Any club except them.

They should've been made to play the game regardless, with their kids or whatever, or the 3 points should've been given to us.

Thing is, it's not the first time they've done it!

Cunts.

should have been made to play reserve side,,but in a way im glad it was postponed,after all,with the way we played last week, a possible pummelling by them would have done the teams confidence no good at all,roll on next week and give killie a hammering,,coys

I didn't agree to it so will complain all I like!

I think this week off has had an impact on the club and player's preperation for the season. Perhaps that's why Inverness was treated in some ways like a pre-season friendly with a performance to match!