London Saints

I have been goaded by a newco fan who does not believe that we have a London based saints supporters club. Can anyone tell me how many members of this branch there are.

Just tell him he'll no have a Team to support come Christmas.

And keep calling his present lot, Newco, Spivco, The Newcunto, The R., etc......

That's another of the many problems that these deluded, arrogant and ill informed f*ckwits suffer from. They are under the illusion that just because they have supporters clubs all over the place, that makes them a "Big club"

Just point and laugh at them, it always makes them even angrier than they already are.

Renfrewbud,

I belive we have had "Southern Saints" and "London Saints" for a while. But the current London Saints have been around since an Internet plea for the first TV game v Aberdeen. It ended 1 each with Kirk Broadfoot Scoring after gifting Stevie Crawford a goal.

Since that first day when we had 5 supporters, we have had over 40 different faces through the door. Record night being a Cup Replay in 2012 (i think) v Hearts where the usual corner in the pub we go to was "overrun" with about 29 Saints fans.

We have a flag, you may have seen this London Underground style Love Street "Station". We have presented a POTY award for the last 4 seasons (although we never presented it this year due to it getting lost in the post!!).

We get some tourists too, some that have come to london for the weekend and come to watch the game, or business commuters who happen to be here during the week. We also had the sole member of the Peru Supporters club in for one game when he was in London.

Hope this helps although the numbers involved are small, we are here and we are going strong......

I count myself as 1 of the London Saints but I don't make it to the F3K as i'd like to {work, family and football coaching commitments put paid to my wee trips to West Kent}

I would like to make it more often but realistically..........

I have met some of the London Saints in Scotland at various games {& pubs} over the years and been on the same flights as a couple of lads too {Dellroy & Bluto}.

If there are any in town tomorrow, pre or post match, i'll be up for a beer.

G..

Edited by Kombi Buddie

If there are any in town tomorrow, pre or post match, i'll be up for a beer.

G..

four of us (Del, Andy, Frae and me) will be in Trafalgar Square with a bevy from about 2.30. At leasy two in St Mirren tartan....

four of us (Del, Andy, Frae and me) will be in Trafalgar Square with a bevy from about 2.30. At leasy two in St Mirren tartan....

Ian, my wife just happens to want me to accompany her to Waterloo tomorrow, I should be clear around 3:30- 4pm at the latest, Trafalgar Square it is thumbup2.gif

I'll need tae come up for air at some point on my tube journey.... unsure.png

I suppose it could be Trafalgar Square. That's usually a nice, quiet space...

(I'll call Del's landline...). rolleyes.gif

We'll make that 5 then...