Football Trials

If anyone actually paid attention as to what the picture says, it is clearly taking the piss out of Morton and there fans, I only posted this on here in case someone might have had anything that they knew, only chancing something here.

What does it say?

I'm afraid I don't have my magnifying glass handy.

Start off from the bottom and build yourself up and if you're good enough, you'll be spotted soon enough.

Do you really think so? I don't. I don't believe Scottish Football's scouting network is fit for purpose these days. It's certainly not set up to find those players who are small for their age at 8 or 9 years old, but who catch up physically with their contemporaries when they turn 14, 15 and 16. There is also far too much nepotism in the game these days. There is also a strange attitude within the game - right down to Junior level - where the preference seems to be for clubs to sign players who have had a chance and failed at the level above, rather than looking to those who are succeeding at a lower level and who look ready to step up. It's quite bizarre.

Do you really think so? I don't. I don't believe Scottish Football's scouting network is fit for purpose these days. It's certainly not set up to find those players who are small for their age at 8 or 9 years old, but who catch up physically with their contemporaries when they turn 14, 15 and 16. There is also far too much nepotism in the game these days. There is also a strange attitude within the game - right down to Junior level - where the preference seems to be for clubs to sign players who have had a chance and failed at the level above, rather than looking to those who are succeeding at a lower level and who look ready to step up. It's quite bizarre.

I feel dirty. For agreeing with almost all of thisbag.gif

if your father has enough money or know how to get on the board ,and you kid on you are a st Mirren supporter ,even though you are shite you will walk into 1st team no bother

Please let us know the highlight of your professional football career then Pele................................................you come across as one bitter, bitter person with an agenda against somebody you probably don't even know!!