Football Trials

if your father has enough money or know how to get on the board ,and you kid on you are a st Mirren supporter ,even though you are shite you will walk into 1st team no bother

I'm assuming you made a pass at big Cheesy and he knocked you back, right?

Please let us know the highlight of your professional football career then Pele................................................you come across as one bitter, bitter person with an agenda against somebody you probably don't even know!!

don't have to had played professional football to know certain players in our team are not good enough and wouldn't get a game for ANY other team in the league

don't have to had played professional football to know certain players in our team are not good enough and wouldn't get a game for ANY other team in the league

So tell me Great Sage, who are they, who is their father, what does their father do and why does that guarantee them a place in OUR SPFL side??

The only reason any of these guys play professional football is because they have been deemed good enough by our management team and previous managers/coaches throughout their careers yet you continually harp on about one individual and cite his father as the reason he gets a game.

You did give me a laugh earlier when you mentioned in another thread (Adam Campbell one) that it had gone off topic and we were discussing other players rather than concentrating on the thread topic.......the irony, I have no doubt, will be lost on you!!