Fair Play Bt Sport

norrie82

At last a company who seems to respect the scottish game. Tonight despite not a mention on st.mirren the scottish football review show was on and it was a great show. Derek Rae was joined by big eck and Michael Stewart and at last we have had something rather than the game and five mins analysis. For all they won't beat sky . sky pay the scottish game lip service at best

Edited by norrie82

At last a company who seems to respect the scottish game. Tonight despite not a mention on st.mirren the scottish football review show was on and it was a great show. Derek Rae was joined by big eck and Michael Stewart and at last we have had something rather than the game and five mins analysis. For all they won't beat sky . sky pay the scottish game lip service at best

Who cares. Both Sky and BT have killed football in our country along with anyone who subscribes to either.

bollox,only reason they done a piece on scottish fitba,is the sasanach league hisnae started yet,,,,wouldnt subscribe to any murdoch owned tv companies,or buy one of his tabloids,or even use it for shit paper,,all people are doing is making their league and teams richer,,,rant over,,,enjoy the season and coys

I agree wholeheartedly with the original poster, agree wholeheartedly indeed!

The new BT Sport channel is a most welcome addition to my television watching schedule that I do not really have.

The first football match I watched on it was Partick Thislte Vs Dundee Utd and I was somewhat impressed with the standard of coverage and commentators. Gary Mcallister, Gordon Strachan, Jon Daly and Neil Warnock were all at Firhill to commentate/participate in the coverage. It was better than anything I have seen Sky produce since, well ever.

Last night I watched England u21's Vs Scotland u21's and again the coverage was first class. Gary McAllister, Michael Owen and Stuart Pearce were all involved in the coverage and together a real in depth knowledge of football (both Scottish and them) was evident. Outwith these footballing matches I have also watched various other sporting shows and I must say knowledge of the Scottish game is much more evident than anything that the other lot have ever shown and I do mean ever.

I do wonder if those jumping to the usual negative comments have actually watched the new Bt sport channel?

My guess is they have not. In any case may I add my pleased voice to the echoes of congratulations aimed at British Telecom for this fine new sports channel. I must say I am now very happy that I moved my broadband from Talk Talk, very happy indeed.

Guest somner9

I agree wholeheartedly with the original poster, agree wholeheartedly indeed!

The new BT Sport channel is a most welcome addition to my television watching schedule that I do not really have.

The first football match I watched on it was Partick Thislte Vs Dundee Utd and I was somewhat impressed with the standard of coverage and commentators. Gary Mcallister, Gordon Strachan, Jon Daly and Neil Warnock were all at Firhill to commentate/participate in the coverage. It was better than anything I have seen Sky produce since, well ever.

Last night I watched England u21's Vs Scotland u21's and again the coverage was first class. Gary McAllister, Michael Owen and Stuart Pearce were all involved in the coverage and together a real in depth knowledge of football (both Scottish and them) was evident. Outwith these footballing matches I have also watched various other sporting shows and I must say knowledge of the Scottish game is much more evident than anything that the other lot have ever shown and I do mean ever.

I do wonder if those jumping to the usual negative comments have actually watched the new Bt sport channel?

My guess is they have not. In any case may I add my pleased voice to the echoes of congratulations aimed at British Telecom for this fine new sports channel. I must say I am now very happy that I moved my broadband from Talk Talk, very happy indeed.

Rock On Tommy!

I'm fair luvin ma BT Sport tae. Lets forget about the 'Negs' Tom they are dragging us down.

Let's inaugurate a

(BT) Sport For Feck All!

week!

Guest somner9

yeah, for now

Well aye for this season at least.... think of the money we're saving that your no..?

Mind you BT say they will keep it free as long as you are a broadband customer as that is what they are targeting being the nation's biggest provider (No satelite dish required). I can see Sky being forced to drop their ridiculous prices, which in turn will hit the EPL like a f**king mallet!

On a useless 'fact hunt' whoever thought when we were wee you'd be going to the tip only to see multiple satelite dishes being slung..? What would Joe 90 have thought of that?

Guest somner9

It costs heehaw because , you get heehaw . 10 Sevco games ffs, even the fans of Newcuntco don't watch that anymore. .

and the SPFL and EPL games as well as American soccerball, live egg chaser stuff, and more!

It costs heehaw because , you get heehaw . 10 Sevco games ffs, even the fans of Newcuntco don't watch that anymore. .

not how i see it, you seem to have purposely left out the fact that there are epl games and other leagues from across the globe on bt, and come to think of it why slag off something which is costing nothing, is it just an excuse to have a moan about nothing

• 1 year later...

Mine too

No increase for me.thumbup2.gif[/quote

Wouldnt bank on Virgin not raising their prices again. They did it already in the last year did they not?

Most people took a £5 increase in Feb' , for some it was more . The cost is built in to the XL package , if you compare the price of Sky's EE plus , which has more content (but non Bt sport) you will see how Virgin are charging for it . .

It is built into the package price. As we reach next year and Bt start showing the CL , they will need to start recouping the huge outlay they made in capturing that content , some would say foolishly .

So , you can expect to see the "free deal" getting shoe-horned into the package , a bit more strenuously. .