Staggies Pricing Own Goal.

It is £20 to get into the away stand at Ross County next Sat, Like previous poster said £24 is for the main stand, £2o is a fair price IMO

Sorry SPS but I think £20 to watch any football match in this country is far too expensive. There is a reason why we cannot get people to come along on a Saturday (or midweek) to watch football and that is the cost. If you have a couple of kids (next generation of fans) who want to watch the game then it becomes out of reach for a lot of people. Imagine us playing 3 games in a week and you had 2 kids. Excluding travelling cost the price of tickets alone would be around £120 for the 3 matches. Who can afford that?

Edited by nedflanders123

Sorry SPS but I think £20 to watch any football match in this country is far too expensive.  There is a reason why we cannot get people to come along on a Saturday (or midweek) to watch football and that is the cost.  If you have a couple of kids (next generation of fans) who want to watch the game then it becomes out of reach for a lot of people.  Imagine us playing 3 games in a week and you had 2 kids.  Excluding travelling cost the price of tickets alone would be around £120 for the 3 matches.  Who can afford that?

£20 is a lot and I think it is too dear in isolation... ... but if kids prices are right it is acceptable.

Thistle have it spot on imo...

£20 for adults and under 16s free.

I'm taking in their second home game tonight as a neutral due to their fair pricing.