Steven Tames

Flareybob

One of my sources has informed me that St Mirren will be signing a new striker next week, he is Steven Tames, who is currently plying his trade with Southport.

Oh dear. An untried striker from the 533rd division in England. This won't please the Pampers Posse.

In the words of Tom, it won't please them. It won't please them at all.

Oh dear. An untried striker from the 533rd division in England. This won't please the Pampers Posse.

Even without provocation you just can't help yourself can you?

Would be almost semi believable if he hadn't joined Alloa a few weeks back.

Really?!?!!?! f**ksake how the hell are we missing out on players to Alloa now this is a disgrace St Mirren get your f**king fingers out, sack the board, sack the manager, sack the tea lady, I mean Alloa, they are nothing!!

Rage rage, rage rage, wet knickers, soggy pampers, not good enough, sack the chairman!!

No way will i renew my season now, joke club,

snore.gif

Oaksoft you highly intelligent man why don't you relax I mean look I'm relaxing and it ain't that bad. Accept we're going to be fighting the drop and then come back and embrace it. Really it is the best way and you being so educated shouldn't be biting so hard at these posts