2Nd Striker Turns Us Down

buddies1877

I'm more interested in how long it will take for the Pampers Posse to start wailing about us not signing a striker we don't even know the identity of. It was meltdown due to an untried 18 year old we've never seen play. It could be total carnage now.

Anyone else annoyed at the tone of the PDE twittering.

You would think they would try and big the club up instead of trying to put a negative spin on every humdrum non-event at the club

seems a cup win is only news for a few days, but the unsettling of a player or a manager can provide weeks worth of lazy news.

the best bit is that the papers think they are losing readers because of the internet, not realising that their rush to the bottom is turning off most of the populace

You would think they would try and big the club up instead of trying to put a negative spin on every humdrum non-event at the club

seems a cup win is only news for a few days, but the unsettling of a player or a manager can provide weeks worth of lazy news.

the best bit is that the papers think they are losing readers because of the internet, not realising that their rush to the bottom is turning off most of the populace

Aye , Me.

Nothing like creating the impression of a negative trend when as already mentioned the 1st striker Campbell didn't reject us . His club chose to loan him out on their terms so he could be recalled.if need be.

Guest somner9

I would boycott the rag..!

If I bought itwhistling.gif

I'm more interested in how long it will take for the Pampers Posse to start wailing about us not signing a striker we don't even know the identity of. It was meltdown due to an untried 18 year old we've never seen play. It could be total carnage now.

Its an outrage this prick has turned us down,thirty goals a season man apparently

Edited by saints0