Ross County V St Mirren 24//8/13 League

shull

Really looking forward to this game Ross County will be a very nervous team at the moment which we need to take advantage which I'm sure we will by taking all three points. Not sure if I like gowser's new roll of playing deeper though i understand you need to make space for Harkins.

For the way down have booked a night in Loch Leven hotel as I want to try the loch Leven Sea Food Cafe as they have there own fishing boats so all in all a great day out :)

Id be inclined to set up as thus

Cornell

Bar®on Van Zanten McAusland McGregor-Grainger

Goodwin

Newton McGinn

Teale McGowan Harkins

Thompson

I think we really have to play 12 players to accomodate our best team and should just try and sneak an extra player in, it should also help with dominating the midfield which we have struggled with in the first two games.

That's 13 now and the beaks wouldn't crack a light if we registered zanny as the baron, and daz as danny mcgregor-grainger!

Edited by sally02

county on a bad run ,lets hope it continues for another week ,have watched their last two games on sportscene ,and they seem to look lost when teams are attacking them ,problem is danny likes to set up for a 0-0 ,so that kind of plays into their hands ,would rather we went for the jugular but that could be hard with only 1 striker at club .also don't think Darren done a lot to be dropped for and think mclean might start again (always seems to play when fit ),anyway 3-2 saints ,thommo 2 pens and grainger free kick

I expect us to win this......................we are a better team than them player on player. Our approach has to be right from the off though, no sleepwalking into the game. Get up and at it from the start, show the correct motivation, earn the right to boss them. Score first , it's ours for the taking.

This Management lark is over rated.

No gaun,

Not doing " open aw mics "

Going out with Abby.

Either....

Swimming at The Lagoon

Cinema at Elderslie, Feegie or Linwood.

Arthurlie v Clydebank at Dunterlie.

She will decide.