Ross County V St Mirren 24//8/13 League

shull

To be honest. I've never been a fan of abusing Danny. He's a good guy, a genuinely nice guy. Ill always be thankful for what he did with the cup win. But I'm starting to believe that his time is coming to an end at St. Mirren. It's just not working anymore, everyone's fears that we had in the close season are unfortunately coming to fruition.

To be honest. I've never been a fan of abusing Danny. He's a good guy, a genuinely nice guy. Ill always be thankful for what he did with the cup win. But I'm starting to believe that his time is coming to an end at St. Mirren. It's just not working anymore, everyone's fears that we had in the close season are unfortunately coming to fruition.

Nail. Hit. Head.

I like Danny - he talks a good game, delivered our first cup in my lifetime and appears to have taken our club to heart but unfortunately he appears to have been found out in the league...

Time for a change if we want to avoid the dreaded 11th place imo

I thinlk the way we are going we will avoid 11th ,more like 12th

Sadly, it seems all too apparent that the baw's burst for Danny.

Shame. He's a good guy, with a genuine warmth for the club, but that doesn't cut it, I'm afraid.

As it goes, I'm not at all convinced that Thompson taking the reins is a good option, but I can't think of anyone else I'd be particularly keen on coming in. Caretaker for a month or two to see how it goes?

Something has to change, though. Really disappointing.

Sadly, it seems all too apparent that the baw's burst for Danny.

Shame. He's a good guy, with a genuine warmth for the club, but that doesn't cut it, I'm afraid.

As it goes, I'm not at all convinced that Thompson taking the reins is a good option, but I can't think of anyone else I'd be particularly keen on coming in. Caretaker for a month or two to see how it goes?

Something has to change, though. Really disappointing.

It's never ideal putting a player in charge with the club in complete turmoil and with the current striker situation, it would be even more risky. Putting Thompson in charge would leave us with just Reilly unless he was given the funds to strengthen.

I'm away to the Mull of Kintyre Music Festival....float parade, and other festivities....mega bevvy if I play my cards right!

when I come back we better have won and Carey certainly better not have done us damage.

I'm away to the Mull of Kintyre Music Festival....float parade, and other festivities....mega bevvy if I play my cards right!

when I come back we better have won and Carey certainly better not have done us damage.

Oh well, f**k all that. Did get some bevvy in pubs and at the festival but.....FFS sad.png

Stevie Thompson as manager certainly wouldn't be the answer. Nor would Tommy Craig.

Maybe a bit soon in his career and I f**king hate myself for suggesting this, but someone like Paul Hartley?

I'd be inclined to go with someone a little more experienced. Not sure who though.