Safe Standing

div

It is quite simple.....The over reaction to the tragedy of a few grounds has killed our atmosphere. It's always fair play to get health and safety wise but the people who make these decisions look after themselves ....bubble wrap was the call!......Now ...Our BOD will be against any standing as it will cost a fortune!.......Already on record saying so. Not a chance and it is a MAJOR reason for non attendance!..........Germany can do it but we areunable to cause we are fannies.

I won't argue with your assertion that St Mirren supporters are fannies Reborn. I'd tend to agree with that assessment but I can't see how providing fans with a roof and a seat can be a "MAJOR reason for non attendance". Now don't get me wrong I haven't done much in the way of a scientific survey of why people don't go to St Mirren matches but when I polled the three people sitting in my office tonight their response was that they don't go to watch St Mirren "cause they are shite". Not one of them indicated that it was because St Mirren Park has seats. I'll remember to ask the guys on day shift when they come in and I'll feed back to you what the larger sample says. it should be interesting cause most of them live within a 20 mile radius of Paisley and I know for a fact that even the two that claim to be St Mirren supporters don't go to that many games.

I won't argue with your assertion that St Mirren supporters are fannies Reborn. I'd tend to agree with that assessment but I can't see how providing fans with a roof and a seat can be a "MAJOR reason for non attendance". Now don't get me wrong I haven't done much in the way of a scientific survey of why people don't go to St Mirren matches but when I polled the three people sitting in my office tonight their response was that they don't go to watch St Mirren "cause they are shite". Not one of them indicated that it was because St Mirren Park has seats. I'll remember to ask the guys on day shift when they come in and I'll feed back to you what the larger sample says. it should be interesting cause most of them live within a 20 mile radius of Paisley and I know for a fact that even the two that claim to be St Mirren supporters don't go to that many games.

Stu. You spend far too much time NOT looking into scientific studies yet spout your p!sh as if it were well researched facts.

From where I sit, it appears that your surmisations are set on a flawed and biased base which eminates from incidents so far in the past that the dinasours came and went after the occurrence.

Quite simply..... GET OVER IT FFS!

I actually like sitting at the football it's a great addition to football grounds. My gripe would be getting telt to sit down.

If the reason being spouted is "health an safety", then I would ask why is it a health and safety issue. Hilsbourgh (sic) ibrox were not caused by fans sitting as far as I know.

Why am I being ushered to a seat that is deemed unsafe relatively speaking ?

The result from the dayshift so far is that none out of 15 are staying away from St Mirren Park because of seats. A couple said they didn't like football at which point I said St Mirren would be perfect for that, others seemed to pretty much agree on some kind of wording that suggested St Mirren weren't very good. One claimed that the do go but on further questioning it appears she's been to the new stadium less than me.

The result from the dayshift so far is that none out of 15 are staying away from St Mirren Park because of seats. A couple said they didn't like football at which point I said St Mirren would be perfect for that, others seemed to pretty much agree on some kind of wording that suggested St Mirren weren't very good. One claimed that the do go but on further questioning it appears she's been to the new stadium less than me.

How sad do you need to be to have imaginary colleagues?

Well, that's good enough for me.

Close the thread.

I could have predicted you would get a couple of juicy bites with a line like that.

All of the above, and all at your house.

In fairness it's been needing done.

You'll be pleased to know that the Tony/Tracey/Obi aliases disappeared whilst you were away.

I expect they'll be back in force now that you're back polluting our beautiful haven.

I give it 4 days.

Edited by oaksoft

fish.giffish.giffish.gif

OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.