Brought A Neutral To The Game On Saturday

• 6 years later...
On 8/19/2013 at 12:58 PM, chalky1 said:

I also took my neices and nephew to their first ever football St.Mirren game on Saturday, the three of them loved it and can't wait until the next home game. Quote of the day from from my 6 yr old neice "When are the adverts on, i need to go to the toilet".

They loved the ground, loved seeing the Panda and are now saying that they are St.Mirren fans clap.gif

Nice story. Do they still come along? 

7 hours ago, mattman said:

Ricky how do you even find these threads 🤣

Because he's a sad old troll? :lol:

Next question? :wink:

PS Also, as he has no significant thoughts, he has to troll through other threads and add his startling "I agree" trash. 🤡

PPS You could find threads like this if you empty your head of any original thoughts and spend lots of time just trolling through old threads.

You could be the young Ricky. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Because he's a sad old troll? :lol:

Next question? :wink:

PS Also, as he has no significant thoughts, he has to troll through other threads and add his startling "I agree" trash. 🤡

PPS You could find threads like this if you empty your head of any original thoughts and spend lots of time just trolling through old threads.

You could be the young Ricky. :lol:

Because there are patterns that repeat themselves on here. Precedents to today's events at the club. It isn't Hansard but it does provide a resource, one often used by the Laddie from Arbroath who then moans about others doing it.. He does cut and paste rather a lot. 

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Because there are patterns that repeat themselves on here. Precedents to today's events at the club. It isn't Hansard but it does provide a resource, one often used by the Laddie from Arbroath who then moans about others doing it.. He does cut and paste rather a lot. 

Shull did a good post in the summer of 06 allegedly. Can you find it ? :wink: